Chapter 112

I awake to the sound of my annoying alarm clock, "shut up." I grumble reaching out to turn it off. The alarm gets louder as I search for it with my hand, "Shut up!" I say slapping it off the nightstand, "Damn it." I say as the screen shatters on the floor. I get out of my bed and get dressed in my usual school uniform.

"I hope Liz is okay." I think as I adjust my tie, I step out of my house dressed and ready for school. "Hey man." Jacob says waveing as he and Nate walk down the side walk. "Oh, hey guys what's up?" I meet them at the end of my walkway and we start to talk. "So did that thing with Liz go okay? We tried to call you but you didn't answer." Jacob says as he bounces a ball on the ground.

"It's fine now. Liz and I talked and she was dealing with some... Personal problems." I cough as I hide the truth from them. "I can tell them the truth, these two don't need to be burden with the truth." I sigh exhausted from the day before. "You alright?" Nate asks, I nod. "Fine." We step into the schools cort yard and a surprising calm washes over me.

"At least things can get back to normal." I smile slightly as footsteps grow louder in my ear. "Oh no." Nate says with a laugh. "Darling!" I turn surprised to see Liz jumping at me. "I missed my Darling." She says as she snuggles up to my chest. "L-Liz?!" I say shocked that out of all the girls to suddenly jump me, the one who got to me first is Liz. "Hey Liz are you sure that your alright?" She looks up from her hug,

"Don't think that I've gone soft." She says glaring up at me. "I'm just spoiling you cause I want to got it?" She squints up at me but all I can muster is a smile. She blushs the lets go of me, "Well if your going to be like that then I'll stop." "Sorry, sorry. I'm just glad your back to your old self." She grabs me arm with a blushed yet stern face, "Lets just go get something to eat." I nod and the four of us begin to walk twords the cafeteria.