Chapter42

It's been a week since I joined the weight lifting club. Although I only clean and help out with other tasks between that going on dates, hanging out with friends and my studies it's been hectic. I yawn as Asia, Rias and I walk out the door. "What's wrong Darling, did you not sleep well?" Rias asks, "How could he when your huge tits are always in his face." Asia says reading one of my mangas.

Rias flares with anger, "Who asked you!? You loli look alike!" Rias screams as she knocks the book from her hands. Asia twitches with a seething rage. "That was a gift from Darling! (She took it from my room and I haven't asked for it back yet.) You hore!" They start flailing there arms at each other.

"They look like little kids fighting over a toy." I think as I stand there merely observing the scene. Asia slaps Rias's tits they bounce like jello as she says, "Maybe if you had a brain half the size of your chest you would know that!" The bickering continues, "Should I stop this or walk away?" I sigh as I reach from the book Asia had dropped and dust it off.

I tap on her shoulder as they continue to argue and scream, "What?!" She says as I tap her a third time. "Here, if you want I'll buy the next book for you as well." I say as I hand her the book, the fire and rage in her eyes turn to sparkles as she clings to me again, they soon stop arguing and we continue to school. The day goes by slower than normal but gym seems to go by especially fast. Jacob and Nate stares at the girls as they play volleyball, "Why do they have us on separate sides of the gym?" He asks Nate as they wallow in their loneliness.

"Because you two exist." I say throwing the basketball at the hoop. "You can't talk you get to go home with them." Nate says depressed, I sigh with exhaustion. On the other side of the court Mio jumps to spike the ball, as she does her shirt lifts up to reveal the bottom of her bra, boys go nuts as she lands. Her tits seem to shake as she lands. She looks over to me and waves, the mood quickly dies as everyone realizes she's with me.

"Good serve Mio." Rias says. She turns to Rias with a sinker, "Well, Darling wants me to win so I'll win." She laughs at Mio, "No, Darling wants me to win." They glare at each other, "Timeout!!" They scream, "Well, why don't we ask him then." Mio say in turning away from Rias. "Let's." She replies. They stomp over to me a drag me to the sidelines by my shirt collar. "Darling you want me to win right?" Rias says with a disturbing smile.

"You want me to win right Aden?" I gulp, "Mio only uses my name when mad at me. Why do I have to be the one who endures this? I want both of you to win of course, but I'll still comfort the loser and congratulate the winner." I say as I laugh nervously tring to avoid another fight. Mio begins to laugh creepily, "What if you didn't?" Rias and I turn to her confused, "Rias, the winner of this game will have Darling to herself all night, and can make him do anything she wishes.

Do you accept?"

A fire burns in Rias' eyes as they shake hands. "I'll make him fuck me all night!" They think as they head back over to the court. They begin the game and play mercilessly. "I'm surprised you didn't object to this." Nate says, I smile "Would there be a point?" We both laugh as the game become fiercer.

Mio spikes the ball and right before it hits the ground Lilly hits it so hard that the ball is sent flying up to the ceiling, to make it worse it from the ceiling and hits me directly in the back the head. I fall down as I lose consciousness and the world around me fades to black.

When I wake up Mio, Asia, Liz, Rias and Adeline stand around me as I lay in the nurses office. "Are you alright?" Asia asks worried "My head hurt a little but I'm fine." "Aden, don't worry about the club meeting today, you should go home and rest." Adeline says relieved, I nod and the bell rings, "Well, we should get going. You stay here and rest up." Liz says.

They leave the room and soon after Lilly walks in. "Sorry about earlier Aden." She says, I smile, "Its fine, don't worry about it." She sighs. "Listen I need to tell you this. I. . . I have feelings for you, but after seeing you with the others I decided to give up." "Lilly if you like me I'll go out with you, you know." She looks up at me amazed, "A-Are you sure?" "Yeah, it's fine besides I always thought your orange hair was. . . beautiful." I blush and turn away. She lights up in excitement, "I love you Aden!" She shouts as she leaps and hugs me.