Chapter 42: Conflict of revenge

"YOU WHAT" Jungkook and Jimin screamed at me. I went to there house right after Suga called. I also brought Sana, who was standing beside Jihyo watching the commotion.

"YOU DIDNT THINK TO ASK US FIRST Y/N!" Jimin yelled

"WHAT HAPPENED TO US BEING A TEAM!"

"I'm sorry...I just thought that you guys wouldn't of accepted the offer anyways...so I just used it as an opportunity to steal some info"

Jungkook sighed and calmed himself down. But Jimin still looked a bit pissed.

"Well. Your right, we wouldn't of accepted it." Jungkook said. Jihyo rolled her way over to us.

"But, Y/N. That's still not good. We've just created more enemies"

"Yea....I know but at least I got the info?"

Jimin suddenly ran up to me and grabbed me by the collar.
"You do things that are so stupid" Jimin growled, but plopped me down and punched my stomach. Making me groan and fall to the ground.

"....but you always get something a little better in return." He mumbled

I wasn't sure if that was a compliment, or to just rub it in my face that I'm stupid. But the only thing I was focused on was my breathing. Because his punches fucking hurt man!

Sana ran to me and checked if I was okay. After hearing that I was fine, and helping me stand up. she faced Jimin.

"Hey Jimin easy on my boyfriend will ya!" My eyes widened at what she said, and it looked like my friends were shocked as well. They gave me a look of surprise, then that turned into joy.

"YOU GUYS ARE DATING"

Okay, that whole moment felt like a blur. They peppered me with questions. It seemed like they forgot about that, "oh Y/n is so stupid" thing. But I have to say, Sana got a little to comfortable with them. Saying things that I personally don't think need to be made public. So each time she was about to say something stupid, I kicked her foot.

Anyways, when we finally got back on topic. Jihyo posed the question.

"So Are you guys going to go for base C with BTS?"

We all paused to think to ourselves. I wasn't going to answer this question. I didn't feel like I had the right to.

"No" Mh friends answered at the same time. I stared at them in shock.

"Are you sure guys? Now that we know where they are..."

Jungkook cut me off
"Honestly Y/N. How badly do you want to kill Eunwoo"

"Very badly" I answered. Jungkook sighed but gave a nod of understanding.

"Look, I know what they did. But now that BTS is hopefully taking care of them...shouldn't we just lay off? I'm surprised they even asked for an alliance. Because BTS is way bigger and stronger than the breakers"

"He's got a point Y/N." jihyo rolled in, but I didn't answer.

I agreed to not attack. The one thing I wanted more than killing Eunwoo was to live life regularly. I can't be consumed with revenge like Eunwoo wants to have with us. I can't put Sana's life in danger anymore. I can be selfish right now.

When Sana and I got home, I cooked up some dinner before we sat down across from each other. We are in silence, but she broke it.

"Are...you sure you're fine not going" she muttered,

I didn't need to kill Eunwoo. Technically, they're the ones that want to kill us. But now that BTS is here, they can take care of them.

"Yes" I answered, then took a spoon full of my food.

"Why?" Sana asked. I gave her a smile.

"I shouldn't be caught up on revenge...this whole time. The only reason why we were trying to take them down, was because they wanted us dead. But...I realized that after that...Jennie thing. And namjoon's death. My goal...seemed like to change a little bit. I wanted to kill them, I wanted all of them dead. Yet that was the same thing Eunwoo wants to us. But since now BTS is here to kill them...I don't need to put myself in more danger just to get revenge. If I just let go, then our lives would be better"

I took a bite out of my food, while Sana nodded at my speech.

"But...what if BTS fail?"

"Then, I'll kill Eunwoo. I'm only backing away because if BTS is going to take them down, then we wouldn't need to worry about surprise attacks, or getting killed. But if they fail....then we'd be in danger again. You'd be in danger again"

Sufdenly, tears started to fall from Sana's eyes.
"Y/n-, I...are you really sure you're okay with this?" She spoke through her sobs. I got up from my seat and went around to hug her.

"Yes...the thing I want most is to be with you. Now, I can finally do that." I couldn't help but feel that I was lying to myself. And I felt guilty to feel that way. I truly want to live my life with Sana. But the thought of not being the one to take down the killer of Jennie, the one who tricked me into thinking she was alive again, the killer of Namjoon. I...it doesn't make me feel like I justified them as a friend, as someone who meant something to those people.

But at the same time, I almost forgot about Jennie because I have Sana, and Namjoon is always going to be an inspiration to me.

I don't need to get revenge.

I don't need to be the ones to kill them.