Chapter 12: Ambushed

I woke up from my sleep alone. I looked around for Jennie but She wasnt in the room. I stretched my arms and legs, when I glanced at the lamp on my night table. I saw a note, I took it off and read it.

Good morning Y/N. i left early because Nayeon Unnie would kill me if I wasnt home early. Sorry for leaving. Love you!

Jennie

I smiled as I read the note. I put the piece of paper back to where I found it and got ready for work.

Wait, I got fired.

Shit, well, instead I changed into some casual wear and made my breakfast.

I wanted to see Jennie again. So I walked to her apartment and brought flowers for her. I knocked on the door, but I didnt get an answer. I tried to open the door. But unfortunately it was locked. Which is a good thing actually. I tried texting her, but she didnt respond. I sighed in disappointment and left the flowers on the doorstep. Leaving a notes for her whenever she picks it up.

I walked away from her home and back to my apartment. I whistled some tunes that I had stuck in my head as I continued my stroll. I walked by the grocery store as I saw many people come in and out with bags full of food. Which reminded me that I had to get some eggs as I was running out. Anyways,I then took a notice To my surroundings. The morning was beautiful. The weather was not too cold, but not too hot. The sun was out. So i can feel the heat on my skin. The birds were chirping, and I saw many people walking with their kids or dogs. It made me happy seeing this. People around me doing the same thing as me. Well, that is. Until I saw a familiar figure walking towards me.

"Fuck" i said, then tried to walk the opposite way. But its too late, I felt her running up to me and tapping my shoulder. I turned without an expression on my face.

"What do you want Sana?" I asked, when I first got a good glance at her up close. I was surprised by her outfit choice. She usually chooses clothes that reveal her stunning body and clothes like tank tops, tight shorts, etc. But today she was wearing oversized pants, sweater, and a baseball cap which made her look extremely huggable. I wonder why she changed her style today.

"Oh nothing. Just wanted to say hi" Hs said with a smile. What did she say? I
Am I hearing her right?

"Thats nice of you Sana. Well, I hope you have a good day." I wanted to turn away, but she stopped me by grabbig my wrists.

"Wait. Can we walk together?"

"I...uh sure" How can I say no? Even after the things she did. its hard for me to be rude unless im annoyed. And lucky for her, I was feeling happy that day.

We walked around the neighborhood. And honestly. This might have been the most normal conversation that ive had with Sana. We talked about her porn star job. I kind of felt uncomfortable talking about it, but she seemed like she was happy to share what she does. It also makes me happy when people like to talk about what there passionate about.
Even though its porn. Shes been doing this job for 40 years. And I couldn't believe my ears when she said that.bBecause she acts like a 20 years old all the time.

"Well, I better get going Sana" I said, after about 10 minutes, I see her face turn a bit gloomy.

"Alright....But I did good right?" She suddenly asked me. I got confused, and scratched the back of my head.

"Good at what?"

"Being normal" She muttered "Now can we fuck?" She asked, this time doing an aegyo. I shook my head in disappointment. Damn it Sana everytime I think you're normal you suddenly turn back to that side filled with lust. Why Sana?