Chapter 57: Soulmates (Finale)

In the cool sunset of the end of summer, I found myself the end of a hallway in a church. Each second that went by, made me remember the memories we made, the laughter we shared, and everything we've done to get to this defining moment.

As the music played, representing her arrival, my heart started to beat faster. The large doors opened, and there she was, Sana, the woman that I hope to spend everyday with. The crowd (Aka, friends and coworkers) and I were gasped at her stunning beauty. But then they hushed to silence as Sana started taking steps towards me.

Our eyes locked, and with our firm gazes, I saw my future with her. The life we'd share with each other unfolded in front of my very eyes.

Sana stood in front of me, and we both gave a warm smile. We exchanged our vows, promises that would keep our relationship to last forever. With every word we said, a part of our story was made, and the beginning of our future was near.

"You may now kiss the bride" The priest announced, I brung Sana into my embrace and put my lips onto hers to seal this moment forever. My friends erupted, a reminder of how far we've come in this journey, to hear them cheer about something we've all dreamed about.

I broke the kiss and stared into my wife's eyes. In midst of our gaze, we had a talk, confirming what just happened, and the fact of what we meant to each other starting with today.

"I finally did it" I muttered out loud,

"I finally have a soulmate"