Chapter 25: I dont know what to call this one

"The prisoner wouldnt give any info" Namjoon started the conversation, I brought them to Sana's couch. Namjoon and Jihyo seemed to have already known what events took place during the mission. I asumed Jimin or Jungkook explained to them.

"He told us he rather die than spill info" Jihyo added.

"Is Eunwoo and Nayeon still alive?" I asked, they nodded their heads, and I cursed. I was hoping that they had died in the bomb explosion.

"What do we do now?" Jungkook wondered

"Our next action would be to take out base b." Namjoon stated, "Try to find out their main base there, and blow it up like you guys did already"

"Alright. When do we start" Jimin questioned, Namjoon and Jihyo remained quiet. But then gave us looks of sympathy. Especially to me.

"When you guys are okay after what happened" Jihyo said, she looked at me with a face of pity. I glanced to my team members who also looked uneasy . "I know you guys just got back into this...and already. You guys have already lost or experienced something horrible. Everything is happening so fast...and now may be the only chance to take it slow and actually recover from what happened"

"Thank you" I said gratefully, they nodded in response. I appreciate that they gave us time to mentally prepare. After yesterday, I knew we all felt broken inside.

"But. We will come help you guys" Namjoon suddenly stated. The 3 of us raised our eyebrows and protested.

"No" Jimin said "He wants us 5 dead"

"And if we go into their territory" Jungkook continued.

"We're basically giving them what they want" I finished the sentence.

Namjoon shook his head.
"I know. But I can't send you guys out there knowing you guys might die."

"We rather die together with you guys"

Sana pov

"Hey Sana!" Taehyung's voice can be heard as I stepped into a famous breakfast restaurant in seoul. It was called V's breakfast. I never went here before, but I heard its a popular restaurant for tourist. I turned towards his voice and saw him sitting at a seat waving at me. I smiled at Taehyung, and trotted towards him.

"Good morning" I greeted, and sat across from him,

"Good morning" He responded back to me. He handed me a menu and I happily flipped through the selection of dishes. There were many to dishes that came from across the world such as waffles, ice cream croffles, etc.

"So...what do you think?" He asked me, I lowered my menu so I could see his face.

"What do you mean?"

"What do you think of my restaurant" He proudly said, I lifted my eyebrows.

"You own this place!" I shrieked, he nodded. My mouth hung open in awe. I looked around at the building he built. It was beautiful, such hard work must've been put to make this.

"It looks great!" I complimented, he giggled,

"Thank you"

I put down the menu and leaned my face to where we were about 10cm apart.
"So, what does the owner of this famous restaurant recommend?"

He looked starstruck for a bit, until he snapped out of it and shook his head.
"I recommend the french toast"

I pulled my head back
"Ah, french toast! Ill take that" I answered, Taehyung nodded and stood up from his seat. He went to the back to give us our orders and came back soon after. When the food came, my mouth dropped at how delicious it looked. Golden crusted toast with maple syrup dripping down as a bunch of fruits were surrounding the bread. Just looking at it made my mouth water. But it was huge! Big enough for two people.

Taehyung picked up his utensils
"Lets eat!"

As we munched away from the toast. I yelped in happiness at how good it is. Taehyung chuckled at me.
"So now that you know what I do, I want to know what you do" He said, I stopped chewing my food and kept my eyes locked onto one spot. Would it be weird if I tell him what I do? I mean, I openly told Y/N. But practically everything I did to him was wrong. im trying to do something different than how I treated Y/N. I treated him like shit. And now im really trying to change. But, Im sure him knowing what I do shouldnt effect our friendship relationship we have right now.

"Um.. Im actually a porn star and model" I confessed, unable to look into his eyes. I see his expression turn surprise. I thought that he would be creeped out, But he smiled.

"Does that mean your famous?" he asked me, I nodded.

"Wow! Thats amazing! My friend is famous!...you like doing what you do though right?"

I paused at his question. Do I? Do I really?

"Yeah..."

"That's cool! How come I've never seen you before" He muttered to himself.

"Ha, now that I'm you're friend don't you dare look me up!" I joked.