Chapter 11: Alone Time With Jennie

Sexual scenes ahead! 18+!

2 days has passed since I have seened my last two bosses. I was sitting at a bench that had a good view on a pond. You can see swans swimming with their chicks, and fish occasionally jumping out of the water. This place brung me peace recently, for the past few days, I noticed myself hanging around near this park and just sitting and watching nature. I see kids walk past me quite often. Which makes me miss my teacher job. I havent talked to my friends, Jennie, or Sana recently. But it seemed like Namjoon and Jihyo didnt bother any of them. Now that I was alone again, I thought about what Jihyo said.

"None of us can love if they want us dead"

That sentence replayed in my head over and over again. Is she right? Will the only way for me to love is to join them and kill the breakers before they kill us? I exhaled and laid my head back where the sun was shining right onto my face. If I do go back to them, should I ask Jennie to be my girlfriend? I thought to myself. I've developped feelings for her, and honestly, its not because of spending time with her. The dreams have also influenced me a bit, but Its because of 30 years ago. The way we started, our memories, I miss them alot. I remember the love I had for her, and I guess that love I still carried all this time. It seemed like she also still loves me, which also gives me hope. Whenever someone likes me, I tend to start liking them after. And its kind of annoying sometimes.

I called Jennie, and then asked her to meet me where I am right now. Luckily she agreed, and she said shell be here in a few minutes. I hung up my phone and rested my arm around the bench. Jennie, lets live the happy life we had 30 years ago. Cupid told me you're my soulmate, Ill listen to him. After 400 years Jennie, I really think youre the one.

Once she arrived, I stood up and joyfully skipped over to her and held her hand.

"Hi Jennie" I said with a smile on my face. Jennie looked confused at my weird behaviour and stared at our interlocked hands before smiling back.

"Hey Y/N" She greeted back. I then took her other hand and brung both of them infront of me. I stared at her beautiful eyes. The ones that were directly looking into my eyes. I could see my future in hers. The memories we'll make. The kids well have. All of them.

"I love you Jennie. Please be my girlfriend" I then put my hand behind her head and pushed it to where her lips smashed onto mine. I felt her hesitate a bit, but then submitted and kissed me more passionately. I opened my mouth and gave her my tongue as she also did. Using my hands, I then explored her body, and landed on her ass, squeezing it and resting one of my hands there. Our heated make out session lasted for about 2 minutes, before I slowly pulled away. I looked into her glowing eyes and waited for her answer,

"I love you too Y/N. Ive waited too long for this" She said, tears started to form in her eyes. I hugged her and we embraced each others presence. I heard her start to sniffle and cry, while I couldnt help but also shed some tears. I miss her, I miss doing this. I dont know why it took me so long to decide.

As we seperated from each other, Jennie wiped her tears and I held both of her hands. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. Suddenly she kissed me on the cheek and held her mouth close to my ear.

"Lets go to bed" She seduced, my brain almost went kablam as I heard her. I took her to her car and we started to kiss again. After a few minutes. I broke it and drove towards my apartment. Once in my complex. I smacked my lips onto hers, grabbing her legs,pulling them around my waist, while her arms were around my neck. I carried her towards my bed, and slammed her back onto the bed. I started to take of my shirt, but quickly kissed her again as I couldn't get enough of her. She took of her pants, and panties while I did the same. I was fully naked now, so I carried her again, and moved her to the centre of the bed. She stripped of her bra, revealing her breast.

"Let's have some fun" I muttered

———————

You thought! Go get yourself some holy water!

I should get some too after making myself make the second chapter