Chapter 7: She Gets Me Fired

The week has been anything but fun. Why would I like being constantly chased by a psychopathic  woman. Everyday, every fucking 5 hours she's  been appearing and trying to seduce me. I'm so tired of it.

I was walking inside my classroom. My class was exhausted. They were all sleeping and had their heads on the table. I mean I couldnt blame them. If I could sleep, then I would. 1. Because It was monday, who likes mondays right, and 2. because Sana wouldn't give me a break.

When I entered they didn't even noticed me. I just sat on my desk and pulled out a horn from my drawer . I knew this would come in handy eventually.

HONKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk!

I pressed the button and everybody jumped up and covered their ears.
"Wakey! Wakey! It's Math time!" I heard a collective groan from the class as I chuckled at the kids.

When it was recess time for the kids. I was sitting in my desk marking assignments when I heard a knock come from my door.
"Come in" I said without looking to see who it was. I heard footsteps come towards me.

"How may I help -" As I turned to look at the person. I felt the person sit on my lap. On instincts I got up and pushed her off me. She stumbled but caught herself. I grabbed a pencil and pointed at the woman. When she turned around. I made a groan, one that could relate to the kid's groan earlier on. She was wearing a tank top that reveals her bellybutton and makes her tits look bigger than they already are. On the lower side she was wearing Jean shorts that are really tight on her ass.

"You shouldnt be here Sana" I growled, I put the pencil down and began to finish marking my stuff while standing.

"Im horny" Sana commented, I shook my head and ignored her. Suddenly the bell rang signifying that recess was over. My eyes widened as I stared at Sana.

"Leave" I demanded, but she stayed put. I rolled my eyes. "Fucking hell" I pushed her out of my class, while she started to touch my chest. I didnt care, I tired to force her out of the school but I was blocked by a bunch of students staring at me confusingly. I looked at them, then at Sana, then at the teacher who was monitoring the kids.

"Mr Y/LN, whos that?" Eunchae asled and pointed at Sana. We were still close to each other while her hands were on my body. I quickly sperated from her. Sana's interest remained on kids tho, and she winked at them.

"Im his sex partner" Sana commented, my eyes widened and I  reached my hands over and I covered her mouth. The teacher standing by had her mouth wide open after hearing what Sana said. What the fuck did she say! Has she got No shame! In front of kids!

"Whats a sex partner?" One of the students asked. I glared at the teacher for help, but she just shrugged and held her hands up. I was about to come up with a rediculous excuse when I heard a man's voice from behind me.

"Mr Y/LN, whos this woman" The man said, I knew who it was. My principal aka my boss. He stepped in beside me and glared at Sana while I kept my focus on the kids.

"The woman said mr Y/LN was her sex partner. Mr principal do you mind telling us what that is?" One of my students spoke. And the group arrupted with a a collective "yeah!" . I saw the principal glance at me with a shocked appearance on his face.

"You heard it wrong kids, she said six partner. She was my Sixth partner at my previous job" I explained, and the class nodded, responding with an "oohhhhh!" sound from many students. The teacher there nervously smiled while it seemed the principal was lost in confusion.

Suddenly Sana started to speak
"No I said Se-" I covered her mouth once more and pinched her arm with my other hand. She yelped in pain then I released her. She pouted and gave me a look. Thats what she gets, because of her Im gonna get fucking fired.