Chapter 36: Chasing for her attention

"Welcome!" I greeted Sana into my base with a wide grin on my face. Sana rolled her eyes at me.

"Come on," She entered my old house, I helped carry her stuff into my guest bedroom. She had quite a bit of stuff for just a stay where you can go right back to your house. Two luggage's filled with nothing but clothes and makeup. Couldn't be me.

The base was located at a farm not to far from Jimin's house. From the outside it looked like a regular average 100 year old farm house. But in the inside, was a modern, newly renovated interior. Designed by yours truly.

I let Sana organize her things while I laid in my bedroom and closed my eyes. I thought to myself.

Is this the right thing to do?

Is....she happy?

Is..........she really the one I've been looking for?

I couldn't answer that just yet. But I could definitely make her my girlfriend. I just needed to confirm if she liked me back. And I was thinking about Momo's offer about making her jealous. It honestly doesn't seem like such a bad plan.

"But it's also not the right time to be thinking about this" I sighed, and opened my eyes. We are basically trapped in a situation. We wait for eunwoo to attack, then we'll be outnumbered. If we attack, then we'd be the one in control. But we can't, since we don't know where to attack.

I hit my head in frustration. I don't know what to do. Damn it. Maybe we should just run away. Run like we had always did. We were good at it. Why can't we do it now?

Sana then came into my view as she leaned into my room from the doorway. That's why, Tzuyu and Mina, and Sana. They're why. Running would only postpone the event, and would ultimately give them more time to develop. Dragging Sana into running would ruin her whole life. I don't want her to run just to end up dying living for nothing.

"Hey. Do you mind helping me?" Sana cutely asked, I gave her a smile. Before following her to her bedroom.

5 days of non stop searching for this base. And Nothing to show for it. Trackers, cameras, micro chips, AI, everything. I tried everything. No sighting of them anywhere. I have no idea where they could be.

I sighed in frustration, and turned off all my monitors. Suddenly, I heard music blasting from upstairs. Probably Sana and Taehyung recording another thing for her channel. Man, I'd never get over why she insisted on letting that guy in to this place. We're supposed to lay low and she brings a friend over. Like, come on Sana.

I walked upstairs to tell them to turn the music down, but I stopped when I reached the door. I could hear them laughing and giggling inside. Jealousy started to consume me.

I opened the door and saw them on the ground as it looked like they had just stumbled on top of each other while performing a dance. When they noticed me watching, they scrambled up.

"Turn the music down" I mumbled tiredly, I was about to close the door when Sana started speaking.

"Yea...sure....sorry Y/N"

I nodded, then left them to themselves. I haven't been getting much sleep recently, nor was I doing anything fun like they're doing. I was just trying to figure out Eunwoo's main base.

I felt my stomach rumble, so I made my way to the kitchen, I sat on the island and just tossed an apple around my hands. My drowsiness started to consume me suddenly, as my eye lids started to droop.

I woke up with a blanket around my body. I looked around, I didn't see anyone. But in front of me were some nice freshly cut apples. I took one and munched on it. Sana must've did this. I took a glance at the time, 7:00 am.

"Huh, I slept the whole night. " I muttered, Sana came in with a plate in her hands as if she just finished eating. I gave her a little bow with my head, and she returned the gesture.

"You...haven't been sleeping recently Y/N" Sana took notice. I nodded, but smiled and went to take her plate away from her.

"I'm fine" , I grabbed her plate and put it in the dish washer. Sana frowned and stared at me.

"Are you okay?" She asked, I turned towards her and flicked her forehead. I bent down so we were at eye level.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" I lied, she's actually one of the reason I've been struggling. Besides my desperate need and desire to get revenge on Eunwoo, there were so many times where I had the confidence to tell Sana my feelings. But everytime that Taehyung guy comes in, my thoughts get filled with the fear of rejection, despite everything she's done to me before.

Sana pouted,
"Okay..but you need to eat okay? I noticed you haven't been eating either"

I chuckled and stood back to regular height.
"Alright wifey" I joked, she cringed and slapped my chest before walking towards the living room. She sat crisscrossed on the couch.

I took a seat beside her, and rested my head on her shoulder.

"Uh. Y/N?" I heard her whisper,

She shifted uncomfortably

Yikes..

"Sorry" I mumbled, I sat up and just looked in the other direction Fuck Y/N What was that! Fuck!

We sat awkwardly together. Man. So fun.
"So...how was yesterday with Taehyung ?"

"Fun!" She screamed, the mentioning of Taehyung seemed to have gave her a burst of energy. However, it gave me a mad decrease in energy.

"Ah" I said, annoyance in my face. I looked away from her "That's...good"

I saw Sana smile through my peripheral vision. Damn giving a smile like that when I mention that name. Tsk.

"So uh. Do you want to go out somewhere today?" I asked her, turning my head back. Maybe I can finally spend some time with her.

Sana shrugged her shoulders
"Sure"

"Great" I jumped up "Where to?"

"Bed" She groggily got up and walked to the stairs. I watched as she went to the second floor, and heard her shut the door to her room. I took a depressed sigh, and sat back down.

"Why am I so stupid" I scolded myself. I'm really trying to be physical like she did before to me. I assumed that's what she wanted, because that's how she showed me she liked me before. But it's not working. Maybe I haven't tried hard enough. Ah, I shouldn't focus on this. I need to kill Eunwoo. I just need to fucking work on finding this guy.

Suddenly, I heard my phone ring. I glanced at the id. Jimin. I answered the phone.

"Yes?"

"Y/N! Let me help! I'm fine okay! Fine!" Jihyo screamed into the phone making my ear drums bleed. I pulled the phone away from my dying ear.

"Jihyo!" I yelled from far. "Why are you so loud!"