Chaoter 43: Good things turn bad too fast

It was the next day. I decided to take Sana out to breakfast. Then to a lunch. Then to a dinner. I felt free. Finally free to be able to do something without worrying about something else. Tomorrow, if everything goes to plan, Jungkook and Jimin will move to their regular homes. They finally would able to see Mina and Tzuyu again as we didn't allow them to see them until we were fully safe. And now, it looks like we might be safe soon.

We went to V's breakfast. Now that I knew Taehyung wasn't into Sana, I feel like I had no reason to hate this guy anymore. When we entered the building, I saw Taehyung glance at us from the kitchen. We were holding hands, and when he noticed our physical touch, his eyes flew up.

"Sana! Y/n! You're finally together!" Taehyung screamed across as he ran up to greet us.

"Yea, ha....thanks for the set up. You really made me feel jealous." I responded with a chuckle, Sana giggled softly while Taehyung gave a smile.

"No problem bro. Sana's loved you for a long time. It was bound to happen. If she didn't, then I might've made her mine" Taehyung said, I was about to laugh. But it didn't look like he was joking. I turned to Sana in confusion.

"Anyways, sit down! I'll come with menus shortly"

Sana and I sat down by the window.

"What was that about?" I asked

"Taehyung actually confessed to me a while back. I rejected him. But he asked if I liked anyone one time....I said I did...and he made the offer to make you jealous"

I gave her a stare. Disappointment beaming from me.

"How could you do that" I shook my head. Displeasure written all over my face.

"I'm sorry" Sana replied sincerely.

"How could you break a man's heart then agree to his offer with setting you up with me huh! That's so cruel!"

Taehyung came with the menu soon after. I offered him to sit with us, but he left us alone as he thought that he would interfere with our date. I did get to ask him about what Sana did to him. And it seemed like he was fine. He also said he found a new girlfriend too. Her name was Lisa. I wonder if we could have a double date if Sana likes that.

After looking through the menu. I ordered spaghetti. While Sana ordered a fruit platter covered in chocolate.

"Spaghetti for breakfast!?" Sana questioned with a giggle. I nodded.

"I'm hungry. I could eat this, then probably go for lunch again"

When the food came, I dug in without hesitation. Sana laughed at me. While I looked up in confusion as to why.

"Hey, you have sauce on your mouth" Sana suddenly bent over the table, put her lips onto mine and licked her tongue around my mouth to suck the sauce around my face. My face burned up from her action as I covered my face.

"Sana!" I whined "In public!"

Sana chuckled again
"Come on! There's only two people here with us! And they're a couple!"

I looked around. Indeed she was right. The couple was actually making out at this moment. Something I couldn't bring myself to even look for a second.

"Anyways, try the pasta! It's good!" I tell her. She grabs a fork and jams it into my food, awaiting for a good hold. I do the same, and when we took both of our forks closer to our mouth, I realized that one of the pieces of pasta was shared in between our forks. Sana didn't realize though. As she was still bothered by the making out couple. I took a bite of my fork, and swallowed it, Sana then took a bite out of hers. I left the one spaghetti connected to our forks. And started to munch on it, moving my face slowly close to hers. As our faces became closer, I couldn't help but let out a smile as I kept on chewing. Sana, who was confused as to why one piece was hanging in the air, looked back to me. About 1 cm away, I tilted my head and closed my eyes, I brought my face closer again, and our lips connected. I kissed her passionately for about 5 seconds before breaking.

I slowly opened my eyes and smiled as her big doe eyes stared at me in shock.

"Y/n!? In public!?" Sana teased back at me. I jokingly rolled my eyes at her.

"I hate you"

After breakfast, we said bye to Taehyung and started walking to our car.

"Where do you want to go now?" I asked her, she tilted her head sideways in thought.

"Karaoke?"

We sang for hours. Things might've gotten a little romantic at times, but it was so fun. I didn't know Sana could sing. She sounded angelic, but obviously, I couldn't let her outshine my singing capabilities. Eventually she wanted to do a TikTok with me. And I happily agreed. Finally, after all this time I can get to do a TikTok with her instead of with Taehyung.

Sana showed me a dance challenge. It was a simple dance, but I'm not the best dancer. I'm not the worst either, I could probably learn a eventually if I had time. But copying movements in a video and expecting me to follow it perfectly is a challenge.

"You need to move your hips more!" Sana complained at my dancing.

"Okay!" I said "Is That better!"

I swayed my hips left and right more, but it ended up looking like I was one of those inflatable air people who get thrown around in the wind,

Sana sighed
"You know what. Let's just do this okay?"

She showed me a video  The of those old trends where you play a game and if you lose you do a forfeit. I agreed to it for now, but I will fulfill my dream of doing a dance with her.

The recording was fun. Like way more fun than I expected. I laughed so much throughout. We did many challenges, I won most of them, so I made the forfeits be something funny like running down the hallway and yelling "Woohoo!" For 5 seconds straight. I couldn't hold my laughter when she did that.

After the recording and the karaoke , it was about 3 o'clock ish. And we didn't eat lunch yet so we did that first. After, we went to a community Center to play sports. I helped her learn how to swim, teaching her how to play basketball, and Somehow getting destroyed by her in badminton. The joy I had with her was unexplainable. Something I've never experienced with any other girl before. I really hope that she feels the same way.

At about 8 o'clock, I decided to take Sana on a fancy dinner. I knew the guy there, I don't visit often, but it's one of the most finest and expensive cuisines in town! When I told Sana this, she wanted to dress up, so we went home first to change. I changed into a simple suit, while I waited for Sana to change.

"Can I come in?" I asked on the other side of the door.

"No! Let me surprise you! I'll look stunning I promise!" She scrambled, I chuckled at her, and my anticipation to see her started to grow. Man, I really love this woman.

"Alright! I'll wait outside okay!"

I stepped outside and leaned on the car. I just remembered it was about time for BTS to attack Eunwoo. I wonder how it's going. I hope they can really take them down.

I waited for 5 more min until I saw her approach the door through the window. I stood up properly so I could see my beautiful girlfriend. When she opened the door, I was astonished by her visual. She stood there like a princess, her bag resting at the side of her waist, her hair perfectly curled and wavy, and the reflection of the moon made her eyes sparkle. I was speechless.

"S-Sana..You look so-" Suddenly I heard the slight sound of ticking coming from inside the house. But Sana didn't seem to hear it. My heart seemed like to drop for a second.

"SANA MOVE!"

I started running towards Sana, her body couldn't react quick enough on what I said. When she finally took a step away from the building, a huge explosion came from inside of the house and blew the entire thing up. The blast radius sent me flying into the car. I groaned and closed my eyes in pain, but when I opened them again, I stared in horror at the scene in front of me. The house couldn't even be considered a house anymore. It was embodied in flames, the roof was torn off, the walls were mostly destroyed, and worst of all.

Sana was nowhere to be found.