Chapter 8: P**nstar?

"Youre right....Jennie....she's alive" I mentioned to Jungkook and Jimin. Their eyes fluttered wide open. Jimin almost spat out the coffee he was drinking.

"I was right!" Jungkook yelled, causing everyone in the coffee shop to glare at us. I raised my hand and smiled as an apology to the people.

"I thought she died" Jimin whispered, their eyes were watery. Jungkook and Jimin were great friends with Jennie. They were the people that introduced me to her on the first place. They've been friends with her longer than I've loved her

I caught up my friends about what was happening with me and Jennie. I explained about my mixed emotions about her, and how she survived for 30 years before coming here.

Even if my time was wasted because Sana kept on stalking me. Jennie and I still made video calls and chatted. Just hearing her voice made me feel warm inside.

After explaining the story. Jimin's face looked uncertain. His eyebrows were knitted, and had his arm on the table covering his mouth with his hand.

"What's up?" I asked Jimin, he didn't answer for a while but when he looked up and noticed I was staring at him, he sat back and sighed.

"I...just think something is wrong" he answered

"How so?" I questioned

"Well, Y/N. How did she find you? Us?" Jimin posed. "After all 3 of us quit that job. No one found us for all this time. We were hiding, laying low. The best hunters they had could not even find us. Now how did a homeless girl living in the USA, with no experience in this. Locate us?"

Jungkook and I stayed quiet. He proposed a good point. But I waited for him to continue his train of thought.

"Do you guys think she had help from someone? People we don't like?"

"No" I shut off the idea immediately. She's not like that, there's no way. Jimin is going too far. "You're wrong Jimin. Shes your friend"

"Jimin has a point Y/N" Jungkook intervened "As much as I hate to say it, Even if she's not bad. You never know if Jennie was threatened by someone to come...spy on you"

"She's fine. She has a friend named Nayeon who's companying her"

"Have you met Nayeon?" Jungkook asked and I shook my head. "How do you know if Jennie isn't lying to you?"

I started to get mad. These guys are saying nonsense. Everything they are saying is a stretch. Besides, theyre her friends. Youd expect to be overjoyed if you find out a friend you thought died 30 years ago is alive. But instead theyre just way to cautious. Plus, what I saw in the dream reveals that shes good since she's definitely my soulmate.

"No, you guys are wrong. Jennie is not bad" I finished.

Jimin continued
"Look we're not saying she's bad. We're saying-"

"Cupid gave me a dream hinting that my soulmate is her, Okay? This is why I don't think you guys are right" I cut Jimin off, They looked at me with wide eyes. But before they could answer, we saw Jennie suddenly come into the store.

"Shit" My friends said, and Jungkook and Jimin ducked down. I stared at them in confusion and followed their actions.

"What are you guys doing?" I whisper yelled.

"Hey. If she's a spy of some sort I don't want to be part of this. Even if she's not one" Jungkook explained and Jimin nodded. I shook my head in disbelief. Did they not hear what I just said?

"Look you guys are overthinking it. We haven't talked about this topic in years. How could you think that she's bad? She's Jennie!"

"it's still a possibility Y/N" Jimin said "Why do you think we quit that job in the first place? Because we thought we couldn't protect someone we cared about. If she's really a spy, then I don't want to be forced to go back to that job and risk losing you two and her"

I sighed. I understand where they're coming from. But Jennie? She would never.

"You guys are crazy" I said, before standing up and looked around for Jennie. Suddenly, I saw a man grab her arm and rush outside the store. Jennie had a look of distress in her eyes. Instantly, I sped walked out of the building and looked around. I saw a part of her body being dragged into an alleyway. I ran there and her and the man standing very closely to each other. Rage filled my body as I ran up and went in for a punch.

"What the Fuck are you doing!" I yelled and punched his jaw straight in the cheekbone. He fell down because of my hit and rolled into a garbage can. He groaned in pain as I faced Jennie.

"Are you okay?" I asked and placed my hands around her face to check if she's hurt.

"Y/N?" She only said. Then suddenly I got tackled away from her and was brought into the public sidewalks. I heard people shriek as I got pushed into a bench. He tried to punch me but I dodged around him and kicked his butt making him smash into the bench. I then punched his stomach and elbowed his face making him unconscious.

I turned towards Jennie who was behind me.

"Are you okay?" I asked again but before she could answer, her eyes went wide open as I suddenly felt 3 people attacking . Once in the stomach, one in the head and the other in the leg. I fell onto the ground and groaned in pain. I faced my opponents. They were about to stomp me when Jimin and Jungkook came out of nowhere and tackled the 3 people. I slowly got up, and saw them going to work. Despite being a 3 on two. They cleaned up the situation easily. Kicking and punching like they were talking with their minds. Teamwork at its finest. I then joined in and together they all got knocked out.

"Nice job" I said to my friends, my breathing heavy. Suddenly I heard a gun cock and felt something pointed on the back of my head.

"Hands in the air, now" I heard the man say. The people around us screamed in terror as some scrambled away. I raised my hands slowly up in the air while Jimin and Jungkook did the same. I saw Jennie also there raising her hands as well.

"That Woman. Bring her to me" He ordered, and Jennie walked towards him. Horror in her eyes. I couldn't see what he was doing but I saw his hand grab her shoulder and push her towards him.

"Man, I'm going to have fun with-" But before he could finish his sentence. I heard a BONK sound from behind me and then  his body collapse. I turned around and saw a girl holding a briefcase staring straight at me.

"Hey Y/N. Got into trouble you naughty boy?"

She gave me a smirk. And had a suit on as if she had just come from work.

I stared at the woman in disbelief

"Sana!"

Suddenly I heard people whisper. I looked around.
"Hey isn't that Minatozaki Sana?"

"Yeah. The pornstar?"

Porn star? I questioned in my head. I looked back at her then she winked. I looked around and saw everyone recording. Shit! I can't have them record us! I covered my face with my hands and my friends came up to me doing the same thing.

Jimin spoke first, annoyance in his face.

"Great job Y/N. "

"Now they're going to find us"