Chapter 16: Taehyung

Sana pov

I woke up sleeping onto someones random ass chest.

I almost scrambled up but then realized it was Y/N. I relaxed for a bit, and squeezed and eased in onto the handsome man's sleeping body. I tried to remember what the hell happened. I was listening to the 3's conversation but then I ended up here somehow.

I recalled everything that Y/N said, and jealousy started to overcome me when I remembered that Jennie is his girlfriend and spent time with her. I don't know why I felt jealous, maybe even sad.

I stared into the sleeping eyes of Y/N, then at his wound. I felt like I put so much pressure on him for stalking him. And now, he almost died, which is my fault since we had an argument that made us unaware of our surroundings.

Then that scene popped up in my head, Y/N, on the ground. gunshot wound eating his insides as he struggled to get up. Eunwoo standing over him while a gun was pointed straight at my head. Fear engulfed me, as my life was on the line. My heart started to beat faster as I let out a shriek. I tried getting out of the man's grasp but it was useless, I was too weak. Suddenlt, I saw Eunwoo tense up his grip on the gun and BAM. He shot the gun.

"Sana!" I heard Y/N scream, I opened my eyes and saw Y/N staring at me, his eye brows were curved signifying that he was worried. I wasn't on his chest anymore, but he was sitting up and was leaned over towards me. I must've fell back asleep without realizing

"Are you okay? You were screaming" he said

I nodded. Then pushed him back to lying down as his gun shot must've hurt. I was almost on top of him, but I was more on top of his left arm.

"I just... had a flashback to yesterday" I muttered, once I said that, he moved his arms around me ansd push them towards himself, resulting in me lying my head on him, while he hugged me. I blushed a bit.

"I won't let that happen again. I promise" He reassured, I smiled, he smiled at me then stared at the ceiling. I looked at the clock, and realized that I had to go to work soon. I scrambled up and went to my closet.

"Where are you going?" Y/N asked me, I picked out the clothes I wanted to wear and set them beside the he bed.

"Work" I said, I saw him make a frown then tried to get up but I rushed to him and made him lie down.

"What are you doing! You're hurt!" I warned, he gave me a warm smile that made my heart flutter.

"I don't like that you're fucking men on camera" He said, I rolled my eyes and grabbed my clothes.

"Well, you're not my boyfriend"

"Spend some time with me"

"Ask Jennie to do that"

His eyes widened and he glared down into his stomach. I went into the washroom and changed before coming out.

"Can you make me some food?" He asked in a baby voice. I stared at him mockingly. Is this the same Y/N?

I threw my extra bra at him and collected my things. I turned my back towards him and put my phone, my make up stuff, my wallet, and that walky talky thing. When I turned to leave I, Y/N was standing at the hallway.

"Hey! Don't stand up!" I ran up to him, wrapped my arms around his body, and tried to gently pull him to the bed but I wasn't strong enough. He laughed at my failed attempts

"Move. I need to get to work!" I whined, suddenly he stopped laughing.

"Are you the same Sana? The one who always wants to have sex?"