Chapter 24: Hungover

Y/N pov

My eyes opened as I regained consciousness from my nap. Instantly, my head started to hurt and ring like crazy.
"Argh" I groaned, I rubbed my temples and sat up straight, closing and opening my eyes as if it would aid my headache. It was then when I just realized that I was sleeping in a bed, causing me to look around the room I was in.

"Hey...why am I at Sana's place?"
I tried to remember what happened. It was about 7 am, and I went to the bar, I ordered some drinks, and... I  guess i got hella drunk and ended up here. I also noticed it was still bright. Like morning bright. Did I sleep for an entire day? Theres no way I would wake up in the same morning I got drunk in. I checked the clock, it was only 8:15. Yep, definitely had to be the next day.

Suddenly, the bathroom door opened, and Sana came out in a towel. When she looked at me, it took her a second to process before her eyebrows lifted.
"Youre awake!"

She gave me a smile, then sat on the side of my bed, close to my legs. She put her hand on my shin, and patted it. I scrunched my face and held my head.

Damn my head hurt.

Im definitely hungover

"How you feeling?" Sana asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders and sat up and let my feet dangle over the bed. I rested one arm behind me as a support, while the other was trying to keep my headache in check.

"What..happened?" I asked her. She explained everything that happened. About about what she heard from me. About Jennie not being Jennie. About her being dead. She also said I collapsed pn the ground right when she was carrying me to the bed. But for some reason I felt like she was lying. But it was just a hunch.

After she talked about what happened. She asked me what the hell I was talking about.

I told her the events that took place, every detail. From when we entered, to where we got captured. When I mentioned Jennie actually being Nayeon, my voice started to get shaky. Sana patted me on the back for reassurance. But What caught her by surprise was when I said that all 3 of us crawled on a beam to escape. She looked shock, but didn't say anything. I decided not to question her.

"Wow. Jennie...im so sorry Y/N" She muttered and hugged me after I finished my summary. I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her tightly. I rested my head onto her bare skinned shoulder, leaning my face into her freshly dried, and scented hair. I closed my eyes, and let her comfort relax me.

Yes my head hurt. yes my heart is falling in pieces right now. Yes she was naked in a towel. But for a second, I felt all my pain wash away as I hugged her. But as soon as we broke contact. I groaned as my head started to hurt again and the effects of the knowledge that Jennie is dead hit me harder than before.

Sana glanced at the time
"Oh! Im going to be late!"

Sana stood up from the bed, and walked over to her closet. I watched her as she picked out clothes she would like to wear. I noticed the outfit she was going for looked a bit more casual. Grey sweatpants. Along with a tank top and a zipper sweater.

"Where you going?" I asked her,

"Just breakfast with a friend" She mumbled

"Friend? What friend?" I questioned. I then remembered about that guy I saw when I went to the coffee shop.

"Its just a guy I bumped into once. He asked me for breakfast and I couldnt say no" She suddenly started to untie her towel around her, but stopped when she remembered I was there, and slowly turned her attention to me. I nodded in understanding. And faced the other way, giving attention to my headache.

Once I heard her done changing, she ran down the hallway and until out of view.
"Bye Y/N!" I heard her voice echo through the walls.

"Have fun!" I yelled back smiling,then I heard the door close and I was left here by myself.

My stomach grumbled, but I really dont feel like to eat. The thought of Jennie came back to me, and my smile slowly faded away. I felt my face tense up just by thinking of her. Tears started to drop, when out of nowhere I heard a knock come from the door. I wiped them quickly, then made my way to the door. I was greeted by the whole of K.I.A. Namjoon, Jimin, Jungkook, and Jihyo were all standing in front of me.

"Hey" Namjoon greeted "Lets talk"