Chapter 9: Walking her home

I dragged Jennie and Sana away from the crowd while trying to cover my face.

We had to get out of here.

I followed Jungkook and Jimin and once we ran far enough, we stopped at a convenience store and caught our breaths. I let go of Jennie and Sana's hands, they flexed their wrist.

"Wow, strong grip Y/N" Sana muttered then smirked. Jungkook and Jimin faced and walked to her menacingly. They looked like evil gang bosses addressing a weakling. Well, technically they are actually.

"Who's this girl" Jungkook asked, and pointed at Sana. I blocked them from going any further.

"Easy, she's the girl you set me up with at the party" I said, then his face turned flabbergasted . He turned to me, then her, then me again.

"You two kept in touch"

"Well, I wouldnt say in 'touch' but-"

"We fuck everyday" She responded innocently, I grabbed her mouth and resisted myself to shove a stick up her ass.

"Shes lying"

Jimin broke our contact together and stared at me, anger booming from his eyes. He put both of his arms on my shoulders and shook me lightly.
"Look what youve done! Now were going to that job again! You know how hard you tried to get us out!" He yelled, I looked at him with guilt in my eyes. I'm older than him, yet he acts and thinks more maturely than I. "You spent so long getting us out! I was so grateful for you. Why are we going back! Why!" He started to crawl into a ball and held his head. Rocking back and forth. He started to cry, and sympathy washed over me. I couldnt deny that Jimin was right. And it is all my fault.Jennie and Jungkook had worried faces on, while Sana looked at him weirdly. Probably thinking "What the fuck is wrong with this guy?". I knelt down to his level and payted his shoulder.

"Hey, dont worry, the videos wont get posted yet. We'll have a day or two to escape." I muttered, he shook his head and pushed me away. Aish this guy, still acts like a kid too sometimes. But I didnt bother him after that. I was lying to Jimin. They're going to find us. Theres no running. And I cant do anything about it anymore. Its all my fault. I turned towards the girls and Jungkook.

"Wait. What job did you have before Y/N?" Sana asked, I turned to Jennie and Jungkook and they shook their heads at me.

"Its...none of youre business Sana" I sais harshly, but she resisted.

"Oh Please! You made me Youre business when you fucked me" Sana mocked, I glanced at Jennie who gave me a disgusted look, and I just sighed.

"Fine. Ill tell you. But not here" I spun around in the other way and motioned for Jimin to come, and he finally got up after sulking. Jungkook followed closely beside me. We walked towards my apartment. While walking, Sana and Jennie were talking to each other, I heard glimpses of their conversation sayin "Oh, which part of the US did you live in?" and "Youre so pretty! A goddess!". How come Sana asks so normally with Jennie, but a freaking perv around me?

"Hey, are you sure about this" Jungkook whispered into my left ear. I turned my head slightly, letting him to speak further.

"You dont know her"

"I dont" I honestly said "But shes the most stubborn person I've ever met " I glanced back at Sana who looked up at me with confusion in her eyes.

"No" Jimin came up beside us. "Not this time. She's a porn star! She attracts attention!" Jimin quietly yelled but loud enough for Sana to hear. I scrunched my face. Damn it. I forgot about that.

"Look, if we're gonna be found anyways. It won't matter if we're being recorded."

Jimin sighed in frustration
"Are you thinking straight? If people see her with us frequently. Her life would be in danger!"

I stopped walking. He's right, what am I thinking.
"Sana, go home" I ordered. I expected for her to rebel. Or even protest. But for some reason, she didn't. I guess her life being in danger scared her. And I dont blame her. She looked at me with worry, which is a first, then walked the other way home.

I watched her go, as Jennie came up beside.
"Walk her home" Jennie demanded. I looked at her with disgust.

"Excuse me?"

"It's dark. You're sending a girl out alone?"

"Thats probably what she wants" I retorted,Jennie rolled her eyes at me and pushed me at her direction. I gave her a glare. I thought she wanted me to like her. Now she's basically setting me up.

"Alright, but go home guys. Get some rest" I ordered, before running to Sana's side. She looked at me with wide eyes but didn't say anything. I remained quiet as well.

"Can you tell me about your old job?" She asked,I shook my head.

"You'll be in more danger" I warned, I rested my hands in my pockets, enjoying the privacy of not caring what they do.

"I like being vulnerable" She commented, I rolled my eyes. Why does every time she talks it relates to sex?

"Why are you walking me home?" She asked, then stepped closer to me. I tried edging away but she clung to my arm and looked up. "Do you want to make me not be able to walk again?" She hissed into my ear. I pushed her off my arm and faced her.

"Please. Stop...Im just sorry for yelling at you last time " I said, I glanced at her while she gave me an innocent yet not so innocent smile. As I looked at her, i suddenly felt overwhelmed. I couldnt take it all anymore. What just happened , being recorded, and remembering everything that happened to me in the previous job just came back to me in this instant. That job gave me trauma. And the teacher job was like my way of escaping it. But since I got fired, I felt like I was thinking much more about my ex job. And it gave me anxiety. I tried holding it in to myself. But Sana isnt helping. Jennie also coming back, letting my friends down just now. Under the heat of the moment I thought about these things. I guess thats why I felt this way.

"You promised me youd do it." Sana recalled

Tears started to form in my eyes. I didnt hear what she said. I dont want to go back. Please, Cupid dont make me go back to that job. I let too much people die. Its all my fault. Jungkook and Jimin are all I have left. I cant lose them too.

I started to cry. an inch of me felt shamed in crying in front of a girl. But I didnt care. I cried and cried. Sana hugged me and I hugged her back.

"I d-don't want t-to go back Sana. I cant.." She started to pat my back.

"I dont understand what job youre talking about Y/N. But it'll be okay." Sana reassured, I shook my head and planted my face into her shoulder.

"No. No it's not" I muttered, I embraced her warmth for another ten seconds. I never thought Id be so glad to hug Sana. The girl that stole my car keys, the one who went naked in front of me in the boys washroom, the woman who got me fired from my old job. I guess I just needed assurance. For some reason, I felt like I could open up to Sana. I think its because shes been....wanting me, so I could trust her to not judge me.

"To clear your mind. Have some fun with me" Sana offered, once I heard what she said. I broke the hug. Take back what I thought. I dont feel comfortable around Sana at all.

"You still want to fuck me despite how I am right now" I muttered, I saw her nod as I wiped my tears "No, you dont care about anyone's feelings. You just care about yourself. Youre just a selfish bitch"

I Turned around and walked away from her leaving Sana by herself without waiting for a reaction. We were right beside her apartment so shes fine. I cant believe all she did to try and comfort me was to try and comfort herself aswell. I shook my head. She dosent know what love is. Shes just a loud noisy brat who has no feelings inside of her except for lust. How does she have the thought of asking that question to someone who just needs company. To think that I felt bad for yelling at her!

"Tsk" I muttered in annoyance. Im starting to hate her now

And I dont ever want to see her again.