Chapter 50: Eunwoo vs Y/N

Sana pov

"Y/N!!"

Y/n's body fell lifeless y onto the ground. Causing the room to thump.

I sobbed like  a child as I stared at his half blown up face. This can't be real. This is fake right?

But it didn't seem like it.. Eunwoo then started to walk towards us. We all flinched in fear thinking that we were next, we were all going to die here.

But before he could reach the door. One of Eunwoos guards spoke from behind him.

"Uh...sir?" He called, the guard pointed at Y/n'a body. Eunwoo turned around. Y/n's body suddenly started to glitch. His whole corpse twitched and started to form into someone else like. A woman like feature then replaced Y/n. I was shocked. My mouth went dry.

Does this mean.

Y/n isn't dead?

Eunwoo ran up to the person and touched her face.
"Nayeon! Nayeon! Oh my God!" He tried to find her pulse but by already how bad it looked, she was dead. Eunwoo stood up, his eyes bristling with hatred.

"Y/N!!!!" Eunwoo roared, then suddenly, a smoke bomb was thrown in between the view of us and Eunwoo, and explosions went off from outside, making the building shake and crack. Suddenly , out of nowhere, Nayeon cut all of our ropes off. .
wait Nayeon?

Wasn't she the one that just died?

As I thought about this, her face changed into Y/n's. And the way my heart leaped out of my chest made me think I should be the one dead.

"Y/N!" The 3 of us croaked,

"Let's get out of here!" He yelled. Jimin carried Jungkook bridal style while Y/n held my hand. We ran out into the smoke, where debris was falling. all over the place. The base was crumbling down. Rather than guards trying to kill us, they were trying to save themselves. We followed Y/n to a garage that had many vehicles. Y/n and I went on a motorcycle while Jimin and Jungkook went on another one. We sped out of the building, avoiding materials falling from the ceiling. Once we made it out into the road. We made cries of joy. I hugged Y/n's body and snuggled my head into his back.

"You really had us there bro!" Jimin and Jungkook yelled at the same time.

"I thought you died!" I whined. Y/n let a laugh and looked back at me.

"I told you. I'll always come back to-" His voice trailed off as he looked back passed me. I turned around to see what he was looking at, and saw Eunwoo, rampaging towards us with a motorcycle.

"Y/N! I KILL YOU!" He shouted. Y/n squinted his eyes and thought of something. Then he turned back to me and his friends.

"You guys go ahead...I'll take care of him" I wanted to protest. I think we all did. But after seeing what Y/n had recently done, we had confidence that he'll come back safely. And considering that Jungkook is injured, we had to take him to the hospital ASAP. Because by looking at his wound, he's still losing a lot of blood.

"Alright man." Jungkook said.

"Don't die" Jimin added.

Y/n turned to me and let out a smile, then turned back to the road. I frowned and hugged him for what could be the last time. I embraced his warmth, even though it was only a few seconds.

"Come back to me" I ordered.

Y/n nodded.
"I always will"

Y/n pov

Sana and I switched spots on the motorcycle. It pained me so much to leave them again. But I had to do this. If anyone was going to stop Eunwoo. It's me.