Chapter 17: Dinner with Sana

Y/N Pov

When Sana said she was coming home, I had already prepared dinner. It was difficult for me to create, but hey, Ive been shot before, I hate to say that im used to it, but I am. Im also the best chef in the world, so I like to cook for people if I have the chance.

I made cheese kimbap, because it seems like she enjoyed it as I saw a photo of her eating one on the fridge. Once done cooking, I set the plates on the dinner table and put a serving into both of our plates. I stared happily at my presentation, and nodded in satisfaction.

Suddenly, I heard the door unlock, and footsteps entering the home. Shoes were being taken off, and a coat was being put into closet.

"Y/N?" Sana called, I heard her voice echo as she walked to the bedroom.

"Over here!" I yelled over, her feet rushed over to me as I sat down slowly in the chair. I saw her come to the dining room, her eyes widened at the food on the plate.

"Y/N! How did you cook! Arent you injured!" She shrieked, I chuckled and put my hands in position to eat.

"Im fine Sana, really. Go eat up, you must be tired" I said, she stared at the food in awe and sniffed it like a dog. I found it funny and smiled a bit.

"No wonder the house smells so good" She remarked, she sat down and began taking spoonfuls of my food. She glared up at me in surprise.

"Itshsh Goodhsh" Sana said with her mouth filled with rice and meat. I nodded with a gleam of happiness and began eating my share aswell. I then had a flashback to the argument we had before i got shot. I sort of forgot about it, now as I retraced what we said to each other. I felt bad. I kind of understood why she always chased after me. Its because she wants someone who could satisfy her. So I guess...she loved me after that night. I think she thinks love is when a couple makes love every night. (Which is weird, but I've seen weirder things in my life.)
So I feel like my perspective changer of her more now. We both want love, she just thinks its something entirely different. Now, I feel like she's not crazy anymore, and I kind of forgive her for all the stuff shes done in the past. Because if you put it in the context of Sanas thought about love, then lets just say I did the same thing to someone in the past.

"Sorry about the things I said about you yesterday" I muttered, and swallowed the food in my mouth. Sana looked up at me.

"Its okay" She muttered, she took a sip out of the water I filled in a glass cup. "I forgave you when we slept together" Sana smirked, but after a few seconds her eyes widened and she covered her mouth in surprise.  I smiled. Not at what she said. But at her reaction.

"Anyways, how was work?" I asked her, then she started to talk about a whole lot of things, some I dont feel comfortable learning, some im interested in. We had lots of fun talking to each other. And the best part is, she rarely brought up....sex. The only time was when she said she fucked someone, and that later on that someone could be me. I kicked her leg as a joke and scowled at her when she said that. But other else than that, I had a good dinner. I can get used to this Sana. If she acts like this, without constantly bringing up dirty stuff all the time, then I feel like i can forget what she did to me before. If this version of her stays, then maybe we can be friends.

After dinner, Sana went to go do the dishes, while I lied down on my bed. I facetimed Jennie again, I really miss her. I want to go to her home, and cuddle with that adorable body she has. But im stuck here until the mission.

After talking with her, it was about time to go to bed. It was that long we talked for. I said good night to her, then hung up the phone. Soon after I heard Sana come in with a yawn. Her face was being covered by a face mask.

"What were you doing the whole evening?" I asked her,

"Watching movies. Didnt want to disturbe your talk with Jennie" She responded, I smiled at how considerate she was. She went to her makeup stand and got rid of a face mask she was wearing.

"Do you want me to sleep on the couch?" I felt bad for sleeping on her bed. I only saw one bedroom when I looked around here before, despite how big this place is. She shook her head, and once peeling off the mask, she went to the side of the bed and sat there. Her back faced towards me. She then took off her shirt, revealing her bra, then she took off that. I saw her back with nothing on it. She then took off her pants and only wore panties. She was about to turn around when I flipped my head to the pther direction.

"Ha. dont act like you didnt see me naked before" She said, then crawled on to the bed, she leaned into my back, and pierced her breast into me making me do a tiny little flinch. It looked like she noticed then backed away quickly.. "Ummm sorry, I could put clothes on if you dont feel comfortable " She muttered, guilt in her voice. I shook my head in response. She must must be used to sleeping naked. Which I do too not gonna lie. And I dont want to be nusance in her own home.

"It's okay, Good night Sana" I turned towards my side, although it kind of hurt. I didnt want to look at another woman naked. My eyes are only for Jennie. I also appreciate that Sana didnt persist and backed away as soon as she noticed me flinch. She changed a bit since I first met her.

"Good night Y/N" Sana responded, and I closed my eyes to drift off into a nice sleep.