Chapter 49: Y/n's Death?

Sana's POV.

Jungkook, Jimin and I were all kneeling down with our hands and feet tied together. We were tied up inside of an office area. There was mold, crushed furniture, and a glass windows that looked out to the main floor lobby.

Jimin and Jungkook found out where I was a few moments ago. But unfortunately, the guards laid a trap on them, landing a surprise attack on the two. They managed to fight them off for a bit, but their energy was depleted off of them, and they got handcuffed with me.

Eunwoo finished his announcement that was bribing Y/n to turn himself in. We all cursed in frustration.

"Don't do it Y/n" Jungkook muttered, Eunwoo waited in front of the office, anxiously waiting for Y/n to arrive. While I waited in horror.

Please. Y/n don't come. I can't have you die.

After 5 minutes passed, Eunwoo made another announcement.

"Last chance Y/n. Come or they die" He said, he then pulled out a gun, cocked it then shot it towards us. The bullet hit Jungkooks leg and he roared in pain. Shocked, Jimin and I shrieked, and tried to move our bodies, but we couldn't do anything.

"Like that sound Y/n? The sound of your friend screaming in pain? Well...you'd hear that again if you don't come in the next 2 minutes" Eunwoo slammed down the phone and destroyed it.

Jungkook's breathing became heavy as he couldn't do anything but watch as blood slowly dropped out of his body. His eyes were full of pain, but he muscles up and took it with determination. I felt so frustrated I couldn't do anything, we were like animals trapped inside of a a cage. Our only hope was for Y/n to show up. But I don't want to watch him die. Come on Y/n. You have a plan right? You always do. You're the most smartest person I know.

But only seconds later. I see him being dragged by Nayeon into our view with tape around his mouth and cuts and bruises along his body. His hands were tied, and his eyes were struggling to stay awake. All 3 of us yelled and rebelled against our restrictions, but the guards pinned us down with their guns.

"No!" I cried

Eunwoo stood up from his leaning position and walked up to Y/n. Nayeon shoved his body towards him, making him slam head first into the ground. He looked so tired. So beat.

Eunwoo pulled his hair, his eyes were dropping as if he was half conscious. But at the sight of Eunwoo, he didn't make a face. Oddly enough, he didn't react at all.

"Looks like it's the end of the line for you" Eunwoo said to his face. Nayeon then made her way towards us as Eunwoo pulled out his gun.

"Which one shall die first honey?" Eunwoo asked his girlfriend.

"The annoying one" She replied, Eunwoo nodded with happiness.

"I was hoping youd say that" Eunwoo kicked Y/n's body like a rag doll. He groaned and winced in pain as I watched in horror.

"YOU GUYS took away my PARENTS!" He screamed, and kept on kicking and striking attacks. Tears flooded down my eyes as I watched him getting hit. It hurt so much seeing him get hurt. Each hit made me cry even harder. I couldn't bare to see him being like this. I can't bare to see him die.

"BECAUSE OF THE K.I.A. I HAVE NO ONE!"

He did one final kick to his head, which made me so angry. But made me feel so useless at the same time. I tried breaking free for one last time. But Nayeon stopped me by pressing a gun towards my head.

"Now! I have the last few members in the palm of my hand." He eyed his closed fists as if he was imagining our tiny bodies getting crumbled inside of his hands.

"Well beside Jihyo. But she was so useless anyways...not even worth killing" He muttered, then he brought his gun towards his chin.

"But now...I can finally kill the best K.I.A member to ever exist....oh how wonderful" he grabbed Y/n's collar and lifted him up to the air. Y/n's eyes widened and he tried to break free, but his attempts looked like a child playing with an adult.

Jimin and Jungkook were yelling and calling his name, trying to bring the life back into him. But it did nothing. Their voices were cracking as their eyes were overflowing with water.

"Goodbye Y/n. I really hope you have a good after life"

My heart broke into millions of pieces as Eunwoo fired the gun.

BOOM!

Y/n's brains exploded into millions of pieces. , and his body fell to the ground with no sign of life remaining. I couldn't believe it. My body shivered, and my heart felt like it went cold.

All I could do, was cry.

"no!" I screamed

"No!"

"NO!!!"

"Y/NNN!!!!"