Chapter 51: A Year later

A year later

Exactly one year since Eunwoo died. And yes. I've been thinking about it. The journey, the emotions we all experienced, it was hard to forget. But, I'm happier than I ever was. And thinking about that story drives me forward.

Sana and I are still dating for now. But I plan on changing that soon. I really love her. More than anything. So I plan on proposing to her soon as well.

I found a new job at a high school. Going back to my teaching job was better, especially with older kids. Since the teens know about my old job, they seem really interested whenever I talk about it. Since I'm an language teacher. I am able to tell many stories about my life, which keeps the students engaged, while also teaching something useful.

Sana changed careers to acting and content creating. I didn't force her to change, but she told me she didn't want to be a pornstar anymore. Anyways, there were a lot of companies that wanted her, but since Jungkook and Jimin were managers at Hybe entertainment, she easily got a contract there.

Around when Sana switched careers, Sana's followers also found out about our relationship. At the time, I wanted to keep it a secret because of how scared I was of the fans. But surprisingly, they fully supported us. Speaking of her social status. I finally got to do more dance challenges with her. Although I make a fool of myself. (Especially more embarrassing when my students see them) It racks the views that her company expects. So they actually wanted me to appear more often.

And if you're wondering about my Jungkook and Jimin. Like I said before. They both still work under that company hybe. As to their relationships, Jimin and Mina are still dating, while Tzuyu and Jungkook are already married. Momo and Taehyung also both found someone their dating as well. Taehyung found someone named Lisa, and Momo is dating a girl named jeongyeon.

The K.I.A got back into business after the incident with help from the real BTS. While the breakers were nowhere to be found since that night. But now with their leader gone, we don't expect them to show up any time soon.

Things are going great right now

"Y/n!" Sana shouted from downstairs. I quickly closed the diary that I was writing in and ran down to my girlfriend.

"Yes babe?" I walked to the kitchen where she was washing dishes and put my arms around her cute tiny waist.

"Can you go get groceries from the store? Heres the list" She pointed at a piece of paper on the side of the counter. I picked it up then went straight to the door, putting on my shoes and hat. I was about to leave the door, when I forgot to do something.

"Ahem" I heard Sana behind me. I turned around and her arms were folded with a pout on her face. "Where's my kiss?"

We have a tradition where whenever we leave the house, we have to give a kiss to each other. Sana was the one who started it since things got normal a year ago. And ever since we've been doing that.

"Right...sorry" I walked up to her then gave her a peck. But she didn't seem satisfied as she kept on giving me a cute glare. I smiled, then brought my lips closer to hers for a longer one. We kissed for about 15 seconds before I broke it.

"I love you.. I'll see you later Sana alright?" I flicked her forehead then ran out the door. She doesn't like when I do that. But the way she frowns adorably every time makes my mood light up.

I quickly bought the groceries. But I took this time away from home as a chance to meet up with my friends. (Aka. Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Tzuyu, Mina and Jihyo) I normally don't get to go out alone. Since pretty much whenever and wherever I go, Sana goes as well. But since I have the chance, I had to ask my friends something.

"Please set me up a surprise proposal for Sana!" I pleaded in front of my friends who were sitting on a bench. They were all silent for a second, but screamed in happiness.

"Finally! I told you to propose before something bad happens!" Jimin said with a smile.

"Of course! Just leave it to us bro!" Jungkook added. We talked happily about my plans and what ideas they had for the surprise. But ultimately, I let them decide what was going to happen. It will almost be like a surprise to me too since they're going to tell me what to do the night before the proposal.

"Actually...I need to buy a ring too. Tzuyu, Taehyung. You two are the closest with her. You mind if I borrow you guys for a sec?"

We went to a jewelry store to shop for a ring. I wanted a specific one. Something special. Something unique. I looked through various ones, but none of them called out to me.

Tzuyu then called to me. She pointed at one ring, and it
blew my mind away. It was perfect.

Taehyung soon came over to me

Taehyung soon came over to me. He inspected the side.

"Look! It even has your guy's initials! Probably came for the previous owner!"

I glanced from the same angle as Tae, and he was right. Our initials beautifully intertwined with each other under the diamond head.

"It's perfect" I said with the widest smile ever.

$$$$$

"Aish. That's a whole lot of money down the drain" I sighed as we walked back to my car. Tzuyu pushed my shoulder.

"Let me see!" She asked, I pulled out the ring and opened the box. Taehyung and Tzuyu's eyes sparkled at the sight of the ring.

"It's gorgeous!" Tzuyu exclaimed.

"She'll love it man" Tae added. I gave a chuckle then brought the ring close to my face and inspected.

"Yea...but I'm not sure how I should propose! Like this maybe?" I was just standing up and had the box in front of me. They mocked my efforts so I knelt down instead. And they seemed like to enjoy that more.

"Ok. But make sure to keep your shoulder tuck" Taehyung adjusted my arms and stepped back to look at my posture.

"Looks good! Make sure to actually look into her eyes Y/N. even if it's Sana, that's probably the toughest part to do" Taehyung informed again. I stood up from my position and just gently pushed  him.

"Okay Romeo. Where'd you get this info from?"

Taehyung acted dumb and scratched his forehead

"I don't know.....Tzuyu! She Taught me"

"What? You're the one who helped Jungkook the most at the wedding! Now that I think about it. How do you know all of this!!"

The three of us parted ways. I went inside of my car and carefully put the ring inside of my pocket. I knew Sana would be wondering why I've been gone for a while.

I checked the clock for the first time.

Shit!

I've been gone for 3 hours!

Sana is gonna kill me!