Chapter 29: Jealous

A day later, the K.I.A came to my house to check up on us. Although Jennie hasn't been on my mind recently, I'm more scared of actually doing the mission itself. What if something bad happens again? All those thoughts we had before the last mission have probably worsened right now.

"Look, Jihyo and I are ready to die. That's what the K.I.A is right?" Namjoon said after hearing our problems.

"But the point of the mission is to not die. You said it yourself that they are trying to kill us" I objected,

"Plus, don't we have contact with other agencies. Shouldn't we ask them for help?" Jimin asked, Jihyo shook her head.

"The government thinks that we're dead. We are dead. We can't contact anyone"

I shook my head and looked downwards.
"The longer we wait. The more of a chance they have to recover, and get a plan to counter attack" Namjoon added.

"Alright. Fine. So when and what are we doing exactly" Jungkook questioned

"Next week the latest, just do the Same thing. Blow up the place. Only this time. prioritize finding the main base." Namjoon explained. We all nodded in understanding. Perfect, 1 week to prepare. Which also means 1 week until our possible deaths.

A day has passed.
It was the morning, and I scrolled through Sana's social media. To where I saw another video of Taehyung and Sana doing a dance challenge. They've been doing this pretty much a few times a day. And not gonna lie, it kind of made me pissed. Why does she never spend time with me? Does she ask him to do them with her?  The dance they were doing involved some skin ships, I clenched my phone in annoyance. I cant lie, when I think to what Momo said about being jealous of Sana and Taehyung, I couldnt help but think shes right. Maybe...i do have a different view of her compared to before.

When I scrolled through the comments, people were saying all sorts of stuff.

I sat up straight. I should call her, maybe ask to hang out. Nah, maybe text is better.

Y/N
Hey Sana, you wanna hang out right now?

It wasnt long until I got an answer.

Sana
Im actually doing a photo shoot today. Im also hanging out with Taehyung later in the afternoon. Maybe at night?

I rolled my eyes. Of course. Taehyung this, Taehyung that. Why is she so connected with this dude?

Y/N
Alr. Ill see you then

When it was around 7, Sana texted me saying that Taehyung would come. Although I hated the idea, I couldnt really say no. She also told me that were going to play tennis. At least that was something I agreed on. Because I could never lose in tennis. I could never really lose at anything really, Im pretty much good at everything. I put on shorts and a shirt, I stared at the gun on my table. I decided to bring it with me as I left my home.

I arrived at the meeting spot. It was at a public tennis park near my house so I walked there carrying my equipment. I saw Sana with Taehyung talking to what seemed like a fan inside one of the courts. I approached them and when they saw me, Sana ran up to me.

"Y/N! How are you doing?" She greeted with a hug, I chuckled out of embarrassment and smiled.

"Im good Sana"

Taehyung walked from behind.

"So Your Y/N! Im Taehyung!" He put his hand out and I shook it.

"Its so good to see you. Sana talked quite a bit about you" Taehyung said, I raised one eyebrow at her, but she looked the other way as if she didnt hear what her friend had said.