Chapter 37: Not Sure what the title should be

"Jihyo isn't gonna heal any sooner Jimin" I told Jimin through the phone. He told me to start trying to hack in the system to find base c. Which is what I was doing for about an hour while on call with him.

"She's probably gonna be unable to walk for a good few months" I added, I rummaged in some codes and hit enter.

"I know" Jimin said "But she's getting restless in bed all the time. She wants to help."

My screen showed a big error symbol, along with a gentle reminder of my friend Siri telling me I should leave the site before I get hacked myself.

I sighed in frustration.
"Look. Now isn't the time alright? Tell her that. Make sure she takes those healing injectors"

I hung up the phone and spun my chair around. Hack was a fail. Jihyo is getting restless. My urge to get revenge on Eunwoo grows. And I'm still stuck on Sana. Argh. My brain. I should just focus on Sana maybe. She's stuck here with me and I haven't done anything to make her feel at home. Fuck me.

"Sana!" I called, and started to walk over to her room. I opened without knocking, I was greeted by her lying on her bed on her phone.

"Let me take you on a ride on my motorcycle" I said with a smile. But she shook her head.

"Come on! It'll be fun!" I encouraged and walked over to her bed, sitting down beside her and putting my hand on my shoulder. "You won't regret it"

I felt her hesitate for a second, but then She groaned and rolled around so my arm came off of her.

"Maybe another time" She grumbled, I stopped in my tracks and remained quiet. Damn. That hurt.

"O-ok" I said, and walked towards the door. . Why are Woman so fucking annoying. She was the one chasing after me before, now I don't even know if she likes me anymore. Damn it. Maybe I should just call Momo. She's a woman. Once I stepped out her room I shut the door. I pulled my phone out and called her.

"Hello?" I heard momo say, her voice sounded tired as hell.

"Momo? It's Y/N"

"Oh hey Y/N. Why are you calling so early? You know I get up late" I looked at the clock. 11:00 am. Man I'm not early she's just a lazy ass bitch. 

"Come on it's 11 in the morning!" I pointed out "Anyways do you want to hang out-"

Suddenly I heard the door open behind me and my phone booted out of my hand. Startled, I turned around hastily, to see a Sana holding a broom as if she's about to go head to head with a samurai. Her face looked surprised.

"Sorry! Um. There was a fly near your phone" She said. I hissed in annoyance and picked up my phone. It was cracked, it showed Momo's face on the screen but with a missing left eye.

"Sana..." I mumbled, I felt her creep up to my shoulder. She flinched when she saw my wrecked phone.

"Oops! Sorry! I also changed my mind about the motorcycle thing"

I took a sigh to calm my boiling blood.
"It's fine. Go text Taehyung. You seem to enjoy that." I put my phone in my pocket and picked up my keys. I saw Sana stand speechless in the same spot.

"I'm sorry". She said. I nodded and just headed towards the door.

"I'm riding my motorcycle to the phone shop. I'll see ya later" I said, I opened the door to my house and made my way to the motorcycle.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT! IM NOT PAYING TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR A FUCKING PHONE REPAIR!!!"