Chapter 14: Waking up

I woke up dazed. My head rang as a buzz sound continued to play in my ears. I flinched at the brightness coming into my eyes, squinting them as I slowly adjusted to the light. When my vision returned, I noticed I was in Sana's apartment. To my left, I saw her sitting on the side of the bed, her back facing me. She was hunched, and her hands were fiddling with something. Around her were a bunch of medical supplies such as bandages, medicine, etc. I shifted my body a little bit by which caught Sana's attention. She turned towards me and yelped as I was awake.

"Y/N!" She cried, and crawled onto the bed and hugged me. "How are you feeling?" She asked, then releasing her arms from around my body. I stared at my stomach. I was shirtless and had bandages wrapped around my abs area.

"Been better" I winced, I looked at Sana's hands to see what she was doing and saw a towel with warm water soaking into it. She put it on my head, making that buzz sound in my head die down.

"What happened?" I questioned as I rested my aching skull onto the soft pillow.

"You fell unconcious...and I helped you over here" She responded, I gently went over the bandages wrapped around my body. Tracing my fingers over the wrap.

"T-thank you Sana" I said, she nodded at me then put the stuff she used to heal me back. I stared at the ceiling of the room, thinking about nothing in particular. I then was brought back to when Eunwoo had his gun faced towards Sana, the fear inside of Sanas face engulfed my brain. It was exactly the same face made by Jennie. That face of devastation, when youre facing death itself. I couldnt shake it out of my head. Sana must be feeling scared right now.

Once Sana came in, I asked her if she can grab my phone and tell Jungkook and Jimin what happened and to come over to her apartment. When she explained everything to them, without hesitation, you can hear both of them stumble out of their doors and running to their cars. I forced down a chuckle as if I laughed my pain wouldve gone higher. Once Sana did that. I asked her to sit down beside me.

"Sana, can you sit beside me?" I asked, Sana came to the other side of the bed and sat below her pillow, legs crossed.

"Are you okay?" I asked "Mentally?"

I assumed she would be okay, because she's Sana. But boy, was I wrong. She just stared at the wall as if the scene was replaying in her head over and over. Suddenly, her eyes started to water, and her whole body started to shiver and shake.

"Y/NNN!" She whined, and cried into her hands. I reached over with my hand and patted her back. 

"I thought I died!"She screamed "Without you I wouldnt be here!" She then lied down and rolled around. I reached around her and pulled her closer to me. She cried into the side of my chest while I caressed her hair.

"You wouldnt have been in that situation if I wasnt there" I muttered. She shook her head and cried even harder. A wave of sympathy came over me, as I felt a tear form in my eyes aswell. Because of me. Her life is now in danger. She went face to face with a gun, in which no woman alive should ever experience. She almost died, cause I wasnt able to protect her. If the sirens werent there, she wouldve been dead. And this problem all started the moment she and I met, and its all my fault. I did this to her.

"Im sorry Sana." I cried along with her "I-im so sorry..." I brung her closer to me as we shedded tears together. I sobbed like a child. I felt like a kid needing the comfort of my mom

"Please forgive me...." I muttered. We stayed in this position for as long as we could, until Jimin and Jungkook arrived here.

____________

Sorry for the short one, been busy and wanted to get something out! To the few readers giving this book a chance, I hope y'all doing good!