Chapter 47: I found her

I ran to an exit that said "East hallway" on the front of it. Jimin and Jungkook ran the other way.

The guards mainly focused on Jimin and Jungkook, but sent about 5 guys towards me. Realizing that they had underestimated me by sending only that amount of people, I decided to attack instead.

I ran down to a turn in the hallway, then hid myself behind the wall. When I saw one foot through my line of vision, I sticked my leg out, sending one tumbling head first into the wall.

"Ouch!" I screamed,  I even flinched at the way he went down, but I couldn't be focused on that for very long. I saw a punch come flying towards my face, so I ducked under, then sent a jab towards his stomach. However, he caught my punch surprisingly, and I was tackled by his teammates. The new help wrapped his arms around my waist and was charging me towards the wall, but I elbowed his head, making his grip on my waist loosen. Right before I hit the wall, I jumped and planted my feet onto the hard surface, then used it as a boost and launched him intro the other side.

Upon landing, I suddenly got punched in the jaw cleanly, and I got swept off of my feet. I stumbled to the ground in pain, making my eyes shut close for a second.

When I opened them, I found myself under a boot that was about to stomp onto my stomach. In the nick of time, I rolled to the right, and grabbed my gun.

I shot all of 3 of my remaining opponents, then bolted down the hallway. They shouldn't be able to recover from that, and it would at least give me time to hide so I could do things a bit more quietly.

I jumped into a vent and crawled through it once again. I made it just in time as guards ran pass right where I just was.

"Phew" I mumbled, then continued forward. After my little fight with those guys, Jihyo pinged a lot of guys heading my way, so I had to run around for a bit. But now that they don't know where I am, I should be okay.

"I wonder how Jimin and Jungkook are doing" I pulled up their location. They were on the western side of the building, and were moving in a fast speed. I guess they are getting chased still.

I pulled the map down. And peeked threw any holes that I could see through. The only thing I saw were what looked like jail cells, but more nicer. I was guessing each member of this place had a room of their own. Something that we had in the K.I.A as well.

Unfortunately, after ten minutes of digging in the south east side. I didn't find anything except for washrooms, and bedrooms.

I began to lose hope that she was on this side of the map. Because everything was the same over and over again. That was Until I looked through a suspicious vent cover. There were guards below me surrounding an entrance to a room. I noticed it was locked with a metal door, and the only way to unlock it was with a keycard. This looked like a good of a sign as any, so I landed on top of one guard, then tranquilized the other as I didn't want to make too much noise by using my gun. The guy I landed on passed out by hitting his head against the floor, so I didn't need to worry about him. I do however, need his keycard, so I took it off his neck and scanned it on the device, the metal door slowly started to open.

"Please be Sana" I pleaded, I ran inside. And there she was. Sana, hanging lifeless in between two ropes. She looked as safe as she did when I saw her through the video call. But this time, she was half asleep.

"Sana!" I screamed, her eyes jolted open as she looked around frantically. When they landed on me,  her face brighten up.

"Y/n! Oh my god!" Sana cried, I was about to take a step forward but Sana's face turned into a face of dread.

"Wait!" She yelled, ugh. Why does everyone keep telling me to wait when it's too late. I took a step forward, then suddenly, Nayeon dropped through the ceiling, landing swiftly, then threw shurikens at me. I dodged by jumping and rolling in between the gaps, landing back on my feet. She then pulled out a sword, then went for a slash, I pulled out my dagger, and parried her attack, sending her stumbling back a bit.

"Huh." She muttered as she regained her balance. "Not bad"

"Move aside or you'll get hurt" I warned, I meant it. I know I said I can't hit a woman even if my life depended on it. But right now, after what she put me and Sana through. I will have no mercy for anyone who is part of this gang.

"Ha..no" She got into a stance with her sword.

(Something like this but her leg is more bent)

"I'd like to see you try" Nayeon challenged. Sana screamed in fear, but my piercing eyes were locked on my opponent. A sudden wall came in between Sana and I, so I couldn't see her anymore. It was just us two in a room.

With no other option. I got into my stance with my dagger in hand.

"I'll kill you" I growled