Chpater 32: Rescue

"Eunwoo! They kidnapped Namjoon!"

"What!" I screamed, "Are you hurt!"

"No, I'm fine" Jimin answered,

"Ok. Do you know where they went?"

Jimin sighed in frustration
"Damn it. I dont know. Im too drunk. All I know is they left in a black van"

"Alright. Ill find him. Stay put alright? Call Jungkook to come to you"

I hung up the phone, and bolted to my car keys. Sana stood up in confusion.
"What happened?"

"Namjoon got kidnapped!" I croaked, I quickly went into my secret armory behind the painting. Frantically Grabbing numerous weapons and armour like a robber stealing some cash from bank. Sana followed me inside, and was astonished by the room. I stored the gear in a backpack and was sprinting towards the exit to my armory, thats when I forgot about Sana.

"Sana, dont stay here alone" I ordered, "Call Taehyung"

I couldnt believe I said that, but I had to. I couldnt just leave a half drunk person alone.

"Im fine, Y/N. just go"

I shook my head
"Come on Sana just please do as I say" I was getting impatient. The longer I spend here, the farther Namjoon was getting.

Sana frowned, but nodded. I knew she was probably thinking that I was treating her like a baby. Which, I am.

"Look, im sorry for being bossy okay?" I flicked her forehead unexpectedly, making her stumble backwards in surprise. "Its just I really care for you Sana, please, just listen to what I say."

I saw her cheeks turn pink as she gave me a cute nod. I smiled, before rapidly running to my car.

"Hey siri" I  spoke to my ai, starting the car in the same time. The screen in the middle showed a hologram with a line in the middle. Whenever siri spoke back, fhe line would move into spikes.

"Yes?"

"I need you to run through the security cameras for a black van near Jimin's house" I said, siri responded with a loading screen. I kept my gun on the passenger seat as I stepped on the gas, making my way out of my underground parking and to the big roads.

"Search complete"

I took a look at the hologram, it showed 4 identical cars. Their locations were revealed at the bottom left. But with no time to analyze which car is the right one, I sped my way to the one closest to Jimin's house. I weaved my way through traffic, going double of what the actual speed limit is. Eventually I saw the black van, I pulled my car beside it at a red light and took a look at the drivers. Unfortunately they looked like regular people.

"Damn it" I cursed, I looked at the location of the other cars, but noticed that two of the 3 had a skull shaped logo on it. One of them actually just a few kilometers in front of me.

Like as if inside a movie, I pushed the throttle, avoiding cars coming left snd right without taking a scratch. Passing cars and trucks, I saw the black van come into my view a few cars up in front. It was then, when the back of the van was kicked open by someone who wore the typical breaker outfit. The man aimed his firearm at me, and began spraying his bullets. I kept my head up, since my car had bullet proof windows, and stared him down as his bullets had no affect on me. The cars around me, heard the bullets, and instantly stopped in their tracks. I pressed harder on the gas, which made the car gain a burst of speed. I reached over for my gun, and opened my window, shooting multiple bullets and the van. One of my shots hit the man, he tumbled off the vehicle and fell onto the road, probably breaking multiple bones.

I ramped up the speed, and pulled over to the second lane. My car approached the side of the car, but when I saw the passenger, it was just a dummy, with a driver. I aimed my gun at the person driving, but was startled when he suddenly jumped off the van. I saw him roll onto the ground, still alive, but got tinier and tinier since we got farther away. Confused by his action, I moved in closed to the van. It was then when I heard the slight sound of ticking, and saw a bomb hanging from under the roof of the car.

"Shit!" I slammed the brakes, sending me flying forwards. Suddenly, the van exploded, making my car fly 5 feet in the air, and rolling away. My body shook around like a rag doll until the car landed on its side. I groaned as I my head hurt like shit. I crawled out of the car from the window, and stood up. The scent of fire and smoke filled my nostrils, I was welcomed woth the sight of flaming pieces of a car scattered all over the place.

"Fuck!" I screamed, and kicked the car. I failed, Eunwoo had got away. Namjoon is in danger. My car got exploded. And i even forced Sana to hang out with Taehyung. Oh Y/N this isnt good.

Not good at all.