Chapter 4 1/2: We Meet Again

Once Jimin drove to the strip club. I thanked him and got out of the car before he drove off. I went to my car and searched my pockets for my keys but the only thing I found was a candy wrapper.

"Damn it" I cursed, the only other place I could look was at that women's apartment. But I swear I didn't leave it there. Unless she took it. This woman just wants me to go back there doesn't she?

I turned around and headed straight to her apartment. No answer was given to me when I knocked on her door, so I tried twisting the door knob. To my surprise, it was unlocked. The door opened , and I noticed a new pair of shoes here that I didn't see this morning. Meaning she was home.

"Hey! I know you're here! Give me back my car keys!" I shouted

"Or what?" I jumped as a voice came from behind the door. I slammed the door and there she was, leaning against the wall once again swinging my car keys in her fingers. I saw her face, and damn she looked even prettier. She was wearing a onesie which was showing her curve once more.

I smiled, and held my hand out.
"Give it"

She pulled her hand out
"Nope!" She answered with a cuter voice that almost softened my heart.

"Come on" I tried reaching for my keys but she pulled my shirt with her other hand, making her face inches away from my chest.

"Hmm" she hummed, and pressed on my abs. I started to get pissed, ripping my keys out of her hands.

"Thank you" I tried reaching for the door handle yet she blocked my way.

"Let's do it again" She whispered, then pulled down the zipper of her onesie down to where I can see the top of her breast. I stared at her without looking down.
"No" I answered, but she didn't move away. I don't want to do this again. Yes during school I was thinking about her for every second. But I can't keep meeting her, she's only a one time thing. Someone to get over my ex.

. I pushed her aside and opened the door into the hallway. I made my way to the elevator and jammed the button a few times. I heard her step out of her room. She stared at me.

"What?" 

She started to pull down her onesie, revealing her giant breast. What the fuck. Suddenly, I heard the elevator go "DING", and without thinking I quickly ran to her and hugged her, stopping her before she could just about pull the zipper down her waist. I forced her hands to go around my back while I felt her breast piercing into my chest. My heartbeat started to beat faster, and I hoped this woman didn't hear it. I heard footsteps coming out of the elevator, one person walking past us gave us a quick glance of confusion but just walked away. When the coast was clear I removed myself from the hug, and zipped her onesie back up. She stared at me with wide eyes then I quickly ran towards the elevator and slipped in before it closed soon after.

I leaned onto the railing. , closed my eyes and stared straight up at the ceiling.
"She's crazy" I muttered to myself. And shook my head. I pressed the button to go to the ground floor level and made my way to my car.

A week has passed since the night, and I didnt see her again after that. I dont know if im upset or happy about it. But at least my ex girlfriend hasnt been on my mind lately. I walked into the school a bit early today so I sat in the teacher's lounge while I made myself a nice hot coffee. I folded my legs onto the couch and started to read my phone when I heard footsteps coming inside the room. I glanced up and smiled as I recognized the person.

"Hey Tzuyu" Tzuyu is one of my good friends from work. Like a younger sister to me. She started to work here when the school year started about 7 months ago and ever since we've been pretty good friends.

She sat down onto the couch beside me and gave a loud sigh. I chuckled at her.

"Still having love problems?" I asked her, and she nodded while pouting.

"Cant find the right guy!" She whined, and jumped a little bit in her seat. I smiled in understanding. I get what shes coming from. Although I dont know how old she is. I doubt she's the same age as me. But after living this long, For some reason, im the best wingman in the world. You need love? Ask a 400 year old man named Y/N! You know the reason why all my previous friends died? Because I was too good of a wingman. Luckily for Tzuyu, shes friends with the right person.

I put a picture out of a sexy Jungkook and showed it to her.

Her eyes widened at the sight of the gorgeous man and stared at me

"Who's that! You know him!" She shouted I nodded then she ran up to me and started shaking my body.
"Give me his number. Tell me his name!" She ordered me. But unfortunately I was already dazed and my head was spinning, my body was flopping around like a penguin. Since when was Tzuyu this strong.

"T-tzuyu?" I weakily said, she came back to her senses and finally noticed my half dead body and stopped attacking me.

"Sorry Oppa" She said and held her hands together like a child who is shyly saying thank you to their uncle. Once I regained my senses, I looked at Tzuyu then smiled.
"Dont worry about it." I asked her to hand me her phone which she did, and I typed Jungkooks number in it,

"His name is Jeon Jungkook." I said, and gave her back her phone. "But I better worn you. Be quick before someone else steals him Tzuyu" I adviced. She nodded quickly and hugged me.

"Thank you Oppa" She muttered, I held her back in the warm embrace. Tzuyu was the closest thing to a little sister to me. Ever since she got the job she always asked Me for help. She reminds me of my younger sister chaeyoung from back then. But she died already, and I miss her dearly.

I released the hug and chuckled a bit

"Ok Tzuyu, now go teach you're class. They're waiting" She smiled at me then nodded
"You should too Y/N" She responded before exiting the door. I also went to my classroom to teach my annoying kids.

After school, I was walking towards my car when I noticed a figure standing beside it with their hands in their pockets. I squinted my eyes to see if I recognized the person. But she was wearing a hoodie. I assumed she was a girl judging by her physique but I could be wrong. As I got closer, the woman didn't notice me as I stood on the other side of the car.

"Can I help you?" I asked, when hearing my voice, she turned and my eyes widened at the sight of her.

"Hey Y/N" She greeted with a smile. My jaw dropped open. My heart skipped a beat as I saw her again.

There's no way.

I thought she

died.