She's everywhere!: Pt 1

(The next few chapters are optional to read but recommended to.  If you don't want to read them skip to chapter 7)

I was at the grocery store shopping for you know, my daily needs. It was the next day of the gym thing. I forced myself to forget about it. But the wonder of how tf she got in there haunts me still.

I made my way to the cashier to pay for my groceries. Luckily, there was one that had no line up. Perfect.

I started to put my stuff into the table, and once everything was there, I made my way to the person to pay. I searched my body for my wallet, not really paying attention to what was happening around me.

"How much do I need to pay?" I asked when I finally got my wallet.

"You could pay me by coming with me tonight" My eyes widened as I recognized that voice. Instantly, I left a hundred dollar bill, put my stuff in my bag, and tried running away. Hell! Why is she there!

As I made my way across the sensors, they suddenly started to beep as I came through. Startled, I had realized my bags weren't technically paid for since Sana probably didn't actually register the money. Because of the alarm, a police officer began walking towards me. But before he could reach me, Sana grabbed onto my arm.

"Don't worry officer, he paid, it just wasn't working" She said, the officer stopped, then walked away like an npc. Sana dragged me out of the building.

"Daddy got in trouble" Sana teased, I pushed her arms off of me once we were far out.

"Stop calling me that." I answered, I started to walk away away from her, but I heard her steps as she starts running to me. Frightened, I sprinted away from her.

"Hey! Where you going!" She screamed. "Come back! I won't do anything!"

"Help! Help! This woman is going to harass me!" I screamed out loud.

I finally made it to my apartment by running. Unfortunately She followed me all the way here. I ran to the elevator, and jammed the close button. I smiled when the door was almost closed, but I saw a hand reach in, making the door open. It was then, Sana appeared and walked in beside me. I stood there awkwardly as the door closed. I pressed a random floor for us to get off of. Obviously I don't want her finding my real home.

"You look hot when you're sweating" Sana complimented, "I'm also pretty hot. Maybe I should..."

She suddenly took off her shirt, only her bra could be seen. She threw her shirt in my face.

"Huh. That doesn't feel any better" Sana said, I shook my head around so the t shirt fell off my face. she then took off her pants, but she had shorts under them as if she planned all of this. I looked at the floor number, I pressed floor 16 randomly. But it was only floor 6. God fucking damnit.

She walked over to me suddenly.
"Maybe I should undress you" She seduced, she put her hand onto my chest, then down to my dick. My hands were filled with my bags, so I dropped them and pushed her arms out of the way.

"Listen. Stop doing this. Or else I'll destroy you in seconds" I tried to act tough. Well I am. I could literally pick her up and break her back if I wanted to.

"You did already. When we fucked" Sana mentioned, she dragged her fingers across my jawline. I grabbed both of her hands and pushed her onto the wall.

"You're lucky I'm not the same as I was 30 years ago" I said, "So please. Stop making me agrivated. Or I won't hesitate to act violently."

I was bluffing. But I wasn't lying about the 30 years ago thing. Even if she makes me the most fuming man in the world, I still won't punch her or hurt her.

"Alright" She said to my surprise. The elevator dinged as the door opened. I pushed Sana out of the elevator, and jammed the close button. She stumbled onto the ground. Luckily the door started to close before she could get up.

"Y/N!" She screamed, she got up, but the door was already half way closed. I smiled and waved my hands as I had outplayed her. Ha ha.

"Y/N! God! That was so hot!" The door closed as my smile disappeared.

What.

Hot.

HOT

How The fuck Is That Hot!