Chapter 13: Passing Out

BOOM

Eunwoo shot the gun.

Sana shrieked and closed her eyes,

but I saw the bullet fly right past her ear.

Sana opened her eyes in shock on how she wasn't dead right now. And I, exhaled in relief. I heard sirens flare just before Eunwoo shot the gun, it must have thrown him off.

Eunwoo hissed in annoyance and aimed for another shot, but before he could aim properly, I took off my shoe and threw it at his hand. Resulting in him narrowly missing Sana and the guard. The gun flew off and landed beside him. I used the time to reach for the other gun,  and aimed my gun at his gun and shot it, which sent his flying away, and also making eunwoo groan in pain since his hand was over it. I managed to stand up, fighting the enormous pain, and put my gun on his head.

"Release Sana or your leader dies" I looked at the guard.

The guard did it instantly, and when he did, I shot the guard straight in the head. He pissed me off. Sana ran to me and almost hugged me but stopped as she remembered I was holding a gun. I pointed it back at Eunwoo.

"Why are you after us" I growled. Eunwoo smiled, but then he shook his head . I can here the sirens getting louder as they approached.

"Remember when you thought I killed Jennie?"

I pressed his head harder onto the gun.
"Fuck off"

"The looks on your faces. Priceless!"

"Shut the fuck up or I'll shoot!"

"If only I had done it again. But with someone else." He muttered, then glared at Sana. That's it, I pointed my gun at his leg and was about to shoot when the police can be heard down the road.

All 3 of us looked in the direction of the cars. And Eunwoo chuckled.

"Cops are almost here. Shoot me now and you'll be found" He said, I cursed and had to let him go. He's right. I can't kill him, he's useful for information right now. And I'm also not sure how much info Namjoon and Jihyo has on them, so I had to let him live in case we need him later. If I wound him, then Eunwoo could play victim and would tell the cops about who I am and make a whole complete fake story. Meaning he could leave without worry, while I will be hunted down. It's better if we both run away.

I shook my head and frowned in frustration, then pulled my gun away from him. I grabbed Sana by the hand while Eunwoo got up and cleared the dirt on his clothes.

"Don't underestimate the K.I.A. We won't say a thing  even if it means we'd die" I said, I had to get the message through. He smirked and nodded his head. Before turning the other way and sprinting. I stared at him leaving for a few seconds, then suddenly, I felt my stomach throb again.

"Argh" I almost fell to the ground when Sana caught me.

"Y/N! OMG, we need to get you help!" Sana screamed, she put  my arms around her neck as a support and we lightly jogged down the sidewalk.

"Go....to....your apartment" I struggled to say. Each word made my stomach burn up even more. Sana nodded in response, the police were about a 1 km away, so Sana directed us to a path in between fences. From there, I didnt have enough energy to run anymore. I limped slowly as i leaned on Sana for support. Each of my breaths getting heavier and heavier because of exhaustion. Sana took a glance on my wound.

"Y/N! Oh my god youre bleeding so much!" She warned, I took a look at my stomach and indeed I was. I didnt even notice the amount slowly dripping out of me. Sana took of her sweater and wrapped it around my waist tightly. She only had her bra on, but I couldnt focus on her big breast. We had to go.

"Lets...move"

Suddenly, I felt my eyes start to droop down, and my body was as if 1000 pounds were being attached onto it. I stumbled to the ground once again, my vision getting blurry. My hearing began to get weaker, I can hear faint cries from Sana, but it felt like they were echoing farther and farther away. I saw a blurry picture of Sana near my face, but sharp pains of ringing in my ear blocked what she was saying. It was then when my whole body felt numb, and the next thing I saw was pitch black darkness.