Chapter 6: She stalked me in the bathroom

A week has passed. No new dreams have come to me, but I was starting to feel normal around Jennie now. It didnt feel like for 30 years we had been apart, it felt like we were friends for that long. My feelings are mixed now, I still like her, but something else is nagging at me. I felt like Something is wrong, but I didnt have anything to prove it with. I didn't tell Jungkook or Jimin about her yet either. Speaking of Jungkook, he's been taking Tzuyu on dates and they seem to enjoy each other's presence. And of course, I teased him about what I saw at the mall. And Jimin met a girl named Mina whom he started to date. Everything seemed like it was going great for us.

, I had just finished preparing breakfast and settled down to eat. I had eggs with toast today. I felt too lazy to make anything else. It was also a saturday, and I had nothing to mark so I have all of the weekend to myself. As I was about to take a bite out of my eggs, I received a text message from my phone.

Unknown
Hey Sexy, meet me at my home.

I stared at the text and facepalmed. This woman again? I groaned and took a bite out of my food. What does she want now?

After I ate, I put on some simple clothes and a watch, before I went to her apartment and knocked on her door. The door opened almost immediately and revealed the woman in a bun and a oversized shirt and pants.

"Hi" She greeted me and I responded back. "Come in" I walked in following her and she gestured me to sit on the couch. Which I did. She then sat beside me, and hunched over.

"Listen, I want you" She said, there she is again. For a second I thought she was normal by the way she greeted me. But nope!

I shook my head and stood up to leave when she grabbed my wrist. I looked back at her

"I like you! Lets Fuck everyday! Youre the one I want!" She raised her voice in a physchopathic manner. I stared at her in disgust. Is she for real?

"Listen. Love is something you take seriously. It happens by feelings, not choice" I informed. But she ignored me. She brought my hand to her chest making me feel her soft and big tits and whispered in my ear,

"I want you Daddy. I want you inside me again." Her seductive tone rang in my head and she started to moan which sent a jolt down my body. I removed my hand and placed both of them it in my pocket so she cant grab a hold of them anymore.

"Look, I dont even know your name. I dont want you. So stop wanting me." I turned and left without looking back.

"I get what I want no matter what happens!" She screamed at me, but I didn't stop walking. "You cant run away! Do you know who I am! Im Minatozaki Sana! I will have you no matter what!"

Once I reached the door, i stopped for a seconds.
"Also.....don't send me texts regarding anything to do with sex...they are not good and shouldn't be sent" (Life lesson)

I slammed it shut and walked away. Why the fuck did I meet this girl. Minatozaki Sana, now I finally know whats her name. But it dosent matter, love is something I value, and its clear she dosent. If she wants me so be it. What ever happens im not ever going to want her.

Later that day, I walked into the gym where I do my daily workout. I went to the dumbbell section and started my routine.

After about an hour, I was sweating like crazy. My shirtless body was drenched by sweat. I was gathering my water bottle and my other stuff, when I saw someone sitting facing me in the corner of my eye. I didn't really think much of it, but I peaked to see who it was .

"Wha-"

I saw Sana sitting in tight gym clothes. She was leaning forwards, letting the top of her breast show to the public, and she was staring at me creepily. She gave me a little wave, and a smile.