Chapter 114

Qin Sui just stared at her with a dark face and said nothing.

  He was afraid that if he opened his mouth, Kan An'an would be angry to death.

  He pulled out his chair and sat down. Because Kan An'an is too tall, she has been sitting in the bottom two rows. Qin Sui and Yin Xingze are also as if they have taken growth hormones. They are tall and thin, nearly 1.9 meters. Therefore, these three people have hardly been too far apart since they were young. .

  Even if we are not at the same table, we are still very close.

  Qin Sui was in the row behind An An. After he sat down, he took out the test paper and answered the questions. His current mood could only be relieved by treating himself as a question answering machine.

  The two didn't quarrel in front of everyone, but everyone around them felt the embarrassment factor solidified in the air, the cold light was cold, and the atmosphere was scary.

  Everyone withdrew their heads and stopped asking An An questions.

  An An turned around and said flatteringly: "Little Fatty, can you help me with my physics homework today?"

  Qin Sui said with a cold face: "No, you can do it yourself."

  Usually when he was unwilling to help, An An knew that she must have offended him somewhere. An An's head was lying on his table, her long eyelashes fluttering, her big eyes blinking rapidly, staring at Qin Sui.

  "You can do it for me." She used a cute attack.

  Qin Sui didn't raise his eyes and said indifferently: "I won't do it."

  An An gritted her teeth, and her cute pink face twisted for two seconds. She was not particularly good at guessing people's thoughts, and she couldn't figure out what had offended Qin Sui. Even if he is unhappy after hearing what she said, why not just tell her that he is unhappy?

  Why are you so weird?

  She bared her teeth and asked, "Are you angry? What are you angry about?"

  She was no longer happy, and there was a hint of impatience in her voice.

  Qin Sui raised his eyelids and looked at her deeply: "Why do you think I'm angry?"

  An An pouted: "How would I know? I'm not the roundworm in your belly, huh."

  Qin Sui: "What did you just tell them?"

  When An An heard this, he confirmed that Qin Xiaopang heard it behind his back. Her eyes wandered and her aura began to weaken, "...then, they are annoying. If I said something wrong or made you unhappy, I apologize."

  After apologizing, Kan An'an felt that he had admitted his mistake, so he began to struggle with Qin Sui's attitude, "Then you can't just put on a bad face without saying anything. I'm still not happy because you're always so cold. Woolen cloth."

  The more An An thought about it, the more uncomfortable she felt.

  She didn't know what she was minding, but Qin Xiaopang's attitude of always neglecting and neglecting her made her feel like a ball of depression had condensed in her heart, and she wanted to be angry and angry.

  Qin Suiding looked at her expression.

  Her brows were tightly knitted, her big bright eyes showed grievance, her small red mouth was pursed into a straight line, and she was looking at him angrily.