Chapter 71

After Yu Hongkuang collapsed, the resources he had access to were quickly divided among other artists.

This matter originally had nothing to do with emerging film and television companies like Circle.

But who made the company go to court just a while ago for refusing to plagiarize works? This kind of courage to stop investment projects in a timely manner and would rather bear losses than maintain originality has made fans of the original work unhappy, but it has also attracted many passers-by to pay attention to this principled company.

In addition, "Buried Soul" is still one of the top three most popular video websites after more than half a year, and it also endorses the company in disguise.

As a circle that became popular because of its creativity and conscience, it was natural that it snagged several good roles.

Of course, Circle doesn't mind investing when plug people join the group. As long as the project is reliable, the company will let its own artists bring money to join the group.

For the crew, what they hate is never the fact that artists bring money into the group.

Instead, they bring money into the group and engage in mischief all day long. For example, I brought my own screenwriter and changed the plot into a mess, for example, my acting skills are not good but I am conceited and don't like to learn, and for example, I am trying to steal the show...

They are most comfortable with investors like Circle Culture who spend money generously and don't ask their actors to make extra plays, and who don't stretch their hands too far.

Comparable to the honest and honest coal boss 20 years ago before the rise of the Internet.

According to the strategy set by Kan Yuancheng, Chen Siyuan is not in a hurry to sign new artists. Instead, he seeks out potential screenwriters and directors, starting with small-budget online dramas and movies, and slowly cultivates Circle Films' own team.

Because the company is not short of money, they want to build Circle Films into a film and television company that can independently create pie, rather than a pure artist management company.

In this way, we can take more initiative in the film and television market and develop for a longer period of time.

Kan Yuancheng signed the document and suddenly remembered that there had been no movement from Bo Yang for a long time.

He seemed to have vanished from the world.

Even the all-pervasive paparazzi have not taken any trace of him.

After Zhou Yi repeatedly investigated, he found out that Bo Yang was actually hiding in Wen Yangqiu's private villa.

Now she is pregnant with Liujia.

In the photo, Bo Yang has a cute face, a slightly bulging belly, and is happily nestled on Wen Yangqiu. His smile is so sweet that it is eye-catchingly sweet.

Kan Yuancheng looked at it for a while, pulled out the Wen family's information, and waited for him to finish reading the thick pile.

Thinking about it, he suddenly laughed.

"Send the photo to... Wen Jingze, and don't let anyone follow the clues to find it." He thought carefully about it for several times, and suddenly he had a better idea.

Let Zhou Yi give the photo to Wen Jingze, the illegitimate son of the Wen family, instead of Wen Yangcheng, Wen Yangqiu's eldest brother.

Now Wenjia Logistics is divided into two parts of the world. Wen Yangcheng took the majority, but he also had a strong opponent, Wen Jingze.