Chapter 112

Both Quan Tao and Quan Tao were stunned by the result, looking at each other speechless.

  After a long time, Cong Jing coughed and pretended not to care: "Since it's a mistake, do you still want to register now?"

  Quan Tao shook his head, still immersed in the depression of "being slapped in the face right after the show", and his brain responded half a beat slower: "Huh? What?"

  Congjing's expression suddenly changed, she looked at him coldly, and said word by word: "If you're not pregnant, why don't you go back first?"

  As soon as Quan Tao heard the word "go back", his stunned look disappeared instantly, and he quickly shook his head: "You forgot, we agreed to go to the Civil Affairs Bureau."

  Without this mistake, Congjing would not have agreed to his proposal. Although Quan Tao felt a little disappointed that he was not pregnant, being able to get a marriage certificate could still make up for his heavy heart.

  especially--

  When he thought of Lao Kan's disdainful gaze, Quan Tao felt hopeless, and his whole body was covered with a layer of gray.

  Why can't he just be patient?

  Why does he love to show off so much?

  Hey, what a lesson.

  Congjing said in his heart: I have not forgotten, I am afraid that you will forget!

  Cong Jingbie gave him a thoughtful look, and then said calmly: "Well, I thought we didn't have to go get the certificate since I wasn't pregnant."

  Quan Tao reacted fiercely and tightened his right hand on his wrist: "Of course I have to get the certificate. This is God's will and the child's wish."

  Congjing: "???"

  Quan Tao talked nonsense seriously: "The child must think it is better to have children out of wedlock, so this time it is just a small preview."

  Congjing: "..."

  Quan Tao crumpled the report into a ball and stuffed it into his coat pocket. Holding Cong Jing's hand, as if afraid that he would run away, he rushed to the Civil Affairs Bureau.

  Waiting for the marriage certificate to arrive.

  Quan Tao's old habit of not being happy if he doesn't show off has happened again.

  Take a photo carefully and stay at the confirmation interface in the last step. Suddenly, he remembered that he hadn't told his family about this yet. He hesitated and changed the circle of friends to a private chat.

  [Incomparably handsome·Quan Tao: [Picture] Where is my share of money~~~]

  Buzz——

  The phone was vibrating in his trouser pocket, but Kan Yuancheng remained motionless and ignored it.

  Buzz——

  Yin Quan's eyes were curious, and his big amber eyes rolled around, "There is news, won't you read it?"

  Kan Yuancheng raised his lips: "The phone is in my trouser pocket, please help me get it."

  Yin Quan moved the tip of his nose and muttered in a low voice: "He is really good at summoning people."

  Meeting Kan Yuan's half-smiling gaze, Yin Quan quickly turned away and put his hand into his trouser pocket.

  "Where to touch?"