Chapter 40

After toasting, Kan Yuancheng and Yin Quan fled directly under the cover of Yin Wentao.

When everyone thinks of this new couple.

Director Yin seized the opportunity again and came out to announce that the eighth to twenty-third floors of the Peony Building would be open today and tomorrow. Drawing everyone's attention back.

Compared to having sex in the bridal chamber, of course they were more interested in being on the eighth floor where they had never met before.

You know, the last time the private space was opened was on Yin Wentao's 20th wedding anniversary.

Yin Wentao spent several years deliberately planting a large area of rare and valuable peonies in the hanging garden to please his wife Shang Rong. Shang Rong adhered to the principle that beautiful things should not only be viewed by her alone, and invited everyone to come with them. took a look.

Because of this pot of high-concentration dog food, the ladies from various families collectively turned into lemon essences, and they often went back to torment the men at home.

However, within two years, Mrs. Yin fell ill and died.

It has been five or six years now.

"Where are we going?" Yin Quan sneaked out from the crowd, his cheeks flushed with excitement.

Kan Yuancheng looked at the car door and gave him a steady look.

Bend sideways.

He suddenly approached, Yin Quan shrank shyly, and a dirty scene flashed through his mind.

The cheeks that were already rosy from exercise suddenly looked as if they were congested.

His clear eyes immediately became misty.

He looked at Kan Yuan's sexy Adam's apple and felt his toes curl up in shame.

Kan Yuancheng didn't notice the change in the other person's face, so he pulled the seat belt and fastened it carefully for him.

Only when I looked up did I catch a glimpse of his red face and his rapid breathing.

He was surprised and raised his eyebrows.

Turn on the air conditioner and whisper: "Is it so hot?"

He thought the temperature was okay, not too high.

After saying that, he put his palm on Yin Quan's forehead and probed, "Okay, why is it so hot all of a sudden? Do you have a fever?"

When someone with a charming mind heard this, his thoughts seemed to have gone wrong. He suddenly became angry and pouted, and retorted loudly: "...I, I didn't get angry, you did."

Kan Yuancheng:......

"Puchchi——"

"It's not a tantrum, it's a fever! What are you thinking about all day long? Are you so greedy? Didn't you get satisfied last time?"

Kan Yuancheng couldn't laugh or cry.

Touching his chin, he thought about this question seriously.

Most pregnant women have stronger sexual desire after pregnancy due to the increase in various hormones in their bodies. Does this happen to pregnant women too?

"Be good and be patient! It will be three months in a few days. I will definitely feed you by then."

Yin Quan choked and stared at him angrily.