Untitled Part 95

Chapter 95

The special effects for the movie "Burial of Souls" took almost a year and a half.

Kan An'an and Yin Xingze are four and a half years old. They have been promoted from the small class in kindergarten to the middle class. They are no longer three years old.

"Daddy, where are you going?" Kan Anan put down his pad, ran over like a calf, ran into Yin Quan's arms, and hugged his thighs coquettishly.

Kan Yuancheng stretched out his hand to block her forehead: "Kan An'an, I've told you several times not to hit anyone."

The little girl looks delicate and frail, with thin arms and legs.

Nothing like the weird aliens in science fiction movies. But since last year, her strength has become stronger and stronger. Especially after her family hired a martial arts teacher for her, she started to play with her little arms and legs like a tiger.

Very capable of destroying things.

She broke countless dolls, building blocks, and dishes at home.

Therefore, Kan Yuancheng had to keep a straight face and give orders repeatedly, telling her not to run and speed into other people's arms.

Especially Yin Wentao, the eldest in the family.

I'm really afraid that An An will do something bad to him.

An An hugged Yin Quan's thigh, ducked behind him, gently exposed his little head, and stuck out his tongue at Kan Yuancheng: "Daddy, I didn't mean it, I came here gently."

"You haven't told me yet, are you going to go out to play with me and my brother behind your back?" Baozi's face wrinkled, full of sadness.

Ever since I went to kindergarten. Daddy and Daddy often go out to play secretly, and don't take them with them when they return to another home. They also eat delicious food behind their backs...

Thinking of food, An An licked her mouth and swallowed. The more I think about it, the more I feel aggrieved.

Her small mouth was flat, her big eyes were wet, and she said pitifully and coquettishly: "I'll go too, okay?"

Kan Yuancheng shook his head, unmoved: "No. Dad and I are going to work."

As soon as she finished speaking, the little girl burst into tears.

Slurred words: "Liar! You didn't bring a bag, and you're wearing different clothes. Daddy is a big liar."

Kan Yuancheng and Yin Quan looked at each other.

I saw the same helplessness and a touch of pride in the other person's eyes.

Look at how smart their daughter is, and her observation skills are very keen. She has gone beyond the category of just crying, acting coquettishly, and will try her best to find arguments to refute.

Kan Yuancheng laughed and slowly squatted down.

He held An An, who was crying like a little cat, into his arms, wiped the tears from Baozi's face gently, and coaxed softly: "Well, when the police uncle is working, he sometimes doesn't wear the police uniform, right?? Dad and I It's the same thing, because it's not a formal occasion, so you can wear something like this."

The little guy seemed to understand.

It seemed reasonable, but she still felt that Kan Yuancheng was coaxing her.

When she doesn't understand, she will subconsciously look for her brother.

In An An's heart, her brother is omnipotent and the smartest. She sniffed and crawled out of Kan Yuancheng's arms: "Daddy, don't leave yet~~"