Chapter 63

It's the summer solstice again, the streets are filled with the disturbing chirping of cicadas, and the weather is getting sultry.

"Daddy, hurry up, hurry up." Yin Xingze and Kan An'an are one year and five months old. They can jump and run, but occasionally they go too far and fall into pieces.

Kan Yuancheng was driving the car, and the two little guys were sitting in the children's chairs in the back seat. The impatient little girl kept talking and urged him to go faster.

The son was holding a picture book and flipping through the book quietly.

"Kan An'an, is your butt itchy again?" Since Kan An'an spoke fluently and ran and jumped swiftly, his ability to get into trouble has skyrocketed.

The good manners in the past were all just an act.

Every time he got into trouble, he would blame his brother. As time went by, even Yin Wentao, who was too busy to touch the earth, knew that his soft and sweet granddaughter had become a little devil.

Naturally, he couldn't bear to scold Kan An'an, and Kan An'an didn't understand.

But he can scold Yin Quan and Kan Yuancheng.

After all, children are born with a blank slate, and what they grow up to be is entirely the responsibility of the parents. They were so well-behaved when they were babies, but now they have become lawless, of course because they don't know how to raise children.

As for the child Yin Xingze, who is so well-behaved and obedient that he can serve as a role model?

Yin Wentao believes that of course it is not because of the good education of the couple, but because the child must have inherited his intelligence and wisdom from one generation to the next and is naturally excellent.

Kan Yuancheng was speechless at his father-in-law's double standards and could only choose to remain silent.

Kan An'an blinked with big eyes, tilted his head and looked innocent. He didn't know whether he understood or not, and kept acting coquettishly: "Daddy, Daddy..."

Yin Xingze gave a low "hum" and glanced at the stupid sister with contempt.

"Be quiet." Kan Yuancheng glanced at her cute little face in the rearview mirror, his heart softened, and he said softly.

When he arrived at the Academy of Fine Arts, Kan Yuancheng walked around in a big circle and finally found a parking space.

After parking the car, he took out the twin stroller from the trunk, then slowly walked to the back seat and took them out one by one.

After the two little ones were seated, Kan Yuancheng carefully adjusted the sun cloak. Slowly push them to find Yin Quan.

Today is Yin Quan's graduation day.

At the same time, another couple chose to hold a bicycle wedding on this day.

Kan Yuancheng was pushing the twins and when passing the postgraduate entrance examination road, he saw pairs of bicycles passing by. The boys and girls were all wearing uniform white T-shirts with the words "Happy Newlyweds" on them.

The romance and youth permeating the bones make people smile.

An An didn't even blink.

The dark, round, big eyes like grapes looked at the cycling team curiously.

When the last bicycle disappeared from her eyes, she raised her little head, flattened her mouth, looked at Yin Xingze longingly, and pointed her paw in the direction they left.