Chapter 81

His Weibo name is Kan Yuancheng, his identity is the president of Circle Film and Television Production Company, and his list of followers is only Yin Quan.

Otherwise, Weibo is blank.

Kan Yuancheng looked at Yin Quan's Weibo for a long time, scrolling up from the bottom and reading each post one by one.

Many of the contents have already been seen when we talked about comics copyright last time. But when he relived it, he still enjoyed watching it, as if the sky instantly changed from gray haze to clear blue.

The latest Weibo post is a photo of two little guys building a sandcastle.

Yin Quan was very cautious and did not show An An and Xingze's faces.

Kan Yuancheng forwarded the photo and commented: 2 years and 4 months old, in the naughty stage and has a headache.

This is his first Weibo.

As soon as it was posted, the number of comments below instantly reached double digits, and then quickly reached three digits.

If this number of comments were told to other fans, they would definitely sneer at it, and then look at it like an idiot, saying that they have never seen the world.

Which celebrity who is slightly famous doesn't have a base of 100,000 Weibo comments?

That's it, it's not as good as a 360-line small internet celebrity.

Kan Yuan's expression remained unchanged, and his gaze swept to the top. He stayed on the fan count for a second, with a weird expression.

Yu Nan is really dedicated to his duties.

One-stop service for registration, certification and fan buying. Do you really think of him as an artist? ?

Kan Yuancheng did not click on the comment. He guessed that this was a bonus service for buying fans.

However, the style of painting in the comments is actually like this:

"...I seem to have discovered something."

"Me too."

"I just checked Ping An's Weibo and now it's officially announced, Oranges, SZD!!"

"What are you talking about? I'm new to this. Why can't I understand it? Isn't this Mr. Kan's Weibo? Who is this person who forwarded it?"

"It can only be understood, not expressed in words! If you understand, you will understand."

"Let's talk about it first. We are all fans of Mr. Kan. Mr. Kan does not need to make a debut. Please find your own position. Don't participate in any fights under the name of Mr. Kan's fans, even if the other party is Circle Company. Artists, we can't let it go either."

"Yes, everyone should learn more from Mr. Kan's strengths and strive to have a successful career and a happy family like Mr. Kan in the future. How can being a star mean you work hard for the excitement of your own life? Don't become those who have some or not. Mr. Kan doesn't need us. Make lists and make data, you can go whoring with peace of mind, don't cause trouble for others."

"+1, I'm so happy to suddenly eat candy!"

"I quietly browsed the comics. I suspected that the content of the comics was about the daily life of a couple. When I thought about Kan always being like this, I... Oh my God, I was so happy that I wanted to spin around ten times when I got the perfect CP."

Some fans secretly went to Yin Quan's Weibo and took Kan Yuancheng's comments to the front row.

Although they are not many in number, they are organized and arranged. In less than ten minutes, this comment reached the top of the list of hot comments.