Chapter 13

Zhou Jian heard this sentence just after he came back and burst into laughter.

"Mean, Hu Xu and I didn't say that you look ugly. Kan Yuancheng also thinks so. This is what heroes see in common. Well... your appearance and your name are a good match. Your uncle and aunt are very good. Prescient!!"

The three of them were always joking.

Wen Kebo's eyes widened and he kicked over with a flying kick.

Weekly inspection reaches out to block left and right.

The two of them collided directly with Hu Xu during the scuffle, and the three big boys fell into a ball.

Kan Yuan saw this and shook his head.

childish!

He turned around and planned to lie down on the bed to catch up on his nap, but his leg was caught by someone. He stumbled unprepared and almost fell to the ground. Fortunately, he was agile and put his palms flat on the ground. He spun around and stood up again.

"Hahahaha, I didn't do this! Take revenge from Hu Xu." Wen Kebo jumped as fast as a rabbit.

Even the slow-moving Hu Xu quickly ran to his desk, picked up the chair, blocked it in front of him, pointed at Zhou Jian with one hand, and said quickly: "Zhou Jian, you and mean are working together to trick me!!"

Zhou Kaifeng, who had never seen Kan Yuan's skills before, saw the two of them running away quickly and looking for something to block in front of him. His expression was stunned, and then he smiled contemptuously: "Fuck, are you so coward? The three of us can't defeat him alone. ah."

Hu Xu and Wen Kebo looked at each other in tacit understanding.

The expression on his face was speechless, and his head shook like a rattle: "I don't think it's possible."

Kan Yuancheng turned his wrist and slowly clenched his fingers into a fist.

The joints make a "clicking" sound, which is ear-piercing.

Zhou Jian didn't believe in evil, so he bumped into him alone. Friendships between boys are mostly built by watching movies together, masturbating together, and playing around.

Since Kan Yuancheng wanted to ease everyone's relationship, he would certainly not be as merciless to them as he was to Wen Yangqiu.

Wen Kebo also saw that he was not serious about it.

He and Hu Xu looked at each other, winked and said: "Hu Xu, come on!!"

...

After this day, 307's familiarity grew by leaps and bounds.

Zhou Jian seemed to understand why the two men's attitudes towards Kan Yuancheng had changed so drastically recently.

Although Kan Yuancheng still looked a little cold, at least he didn't look at them with the eyes of "It's a different world and I won't join you" like before.

To be honest, anyone who is regarded as a "degenerate" will feel angry.

But on second thought, they also looked down on Kan Yuancheng's fame- and fortune-obsessed style of doing things, and they often rolled their eyes at him.

There was no shortage of gossip in private to speculate on the purpose of his relationship with Yin Quan.

Thinking of this, Zhou Jian's eyes flashed slightly.

Hu Xu is right. Kan Yuancheng's growth is very rapid, which is eye-catching.

Sure enough, society teaches us how to be a good person.