Chapter 50

"Animal" Kan is attending the celebration banquet of "Buried Soul".

While chatting with someone, my ears suddenly felt hot and I sneezed.

"Mr. Kan, do you have a cold? It's the beginning of summer, the rain is pouring and there's a cool breeze. You still have to take care of yourself!" someone said with concern.

Kan Yuancheng smiled and thanked him, clinking glasses with him.

If investing in BNTX and quickly earning 1 billion only changed Kan Yuancheng's established impression in Nancheng's business circle, then the emergence of "Soul Burial" was like a drop of water falling into the oil pan, "Bang—— "With a sound, it exploded instantly.

It directly brought him into the sight of more people, not limited to the local circle.

golf Club.

"Lao Yin, your family is really amazing! The roc spreads its wings and soars up with the wind." Wu Guangyuan clapped his hands in admiration, his eyes full of appreciation for his younger generation.

Yin Wentao laughed "haha" with a very proud face.

His decades-long friendship with Wu Guangyuan is not just a lie. He agreed frankly: "It's really good!"

Whether it is early control of the project.

His ability to manipulate public opinion and create hit dramas proves that Kan Yuancheng is a talent born in the film and television industry!

"I was wrong before, but luckily I wasn't stubborn enough to follow Ping An's wishes."

Yin Wentao did not shy away from his prejudices, swinging handsomely and hitting an eagle.

He was stunned for a moment, then laughed loudly and said: "It seems that people are in high spirits when happy events happen. No, this is the first time in my life that I made an eagle without any precautions. Hahaha..."

Wu Guangyuan folded his hands and rested on the club. He squinted and watched the ball fall into the hole. He also smiled and said: "Yes, luck is something that cannot be seen or touched, but it comes quietly and no one can stop it." Don't stop, Xuan."

"By the way, your lovely grandson didn't have a feast until they were one year old. Do you think they have to wait until they are one year old?" The old man's twins are well hidden and have not been seen by outsiders until now. When Wu Guangyuan thought about the two troublesome things in his house, he immediately felt unbalanced.

They are all of the same age. His son has gone to elementary school, so Yin Wentao has peace, and now he actually became a grandfather before him.

"Well, we'll do it when she's one year old. The little princess didn't take away the nutrition from her brother in her belly. Her body is not as strong as her brother's, so she has to be raised carefully. You don't know, my little darling looks like Rongrong. This smile, not to mention many So cute. Lao Wu, when you see my little girl, you will definitely like her too."

That tone couldn't be more proud.

Yin Wentao treats his grandchildren equally, but his soft granddaughter is much more fun than the old monk's grandson who has entered meditation, so he often talks about it.

When Wu Guangyuan heard this, his eyes couldn't help but venomous jealousy shot out.

"Hey, you said that the beauty of my family is already thirty, and there is no trace of my love life. Yuanyuan... Na plays coquettishly, twilight and Deng collapse, good fortune collapsesbr />