Chapter 102

Jiang Guoliang was silent for a long time that day. Finally, he just said in a deep voice that he wanted to think about it.

Kan Yuancheng nodded slightly, but didn't push too hard.

If Jiang Guoliang agreed to send Jiang Wuxia abroad without even thinking about it, he might have to persuade Quan Tao to find another partner, because people who are cruel to him will be even crueler to others.

Not only would Quan Tao not be able to learn anything from Jiang Guoliang, he would also be scratched.

If Quan Tao improves, he can take advantage of Jiang Guoliang's current lack of energy and buy the shares from other shareholders of Jiang Lan Real Estate...

Even if Jiang Guoliang's control cannot be shaken.

He can also become Jiang Lan's second person with the right to speak.

Quan Tao wasted too much time, and he had too much to learn.

Two days later, Jiang Guoliang called and answered the call.

Kan Yuancheng did not go to Yin Quan to take credit for everything he did.

Yin Quan didn't even think about it and logged into Kan Yuancheng's account to post the follow-up on Weibo. He was not a narrow-minded person to begin with. After venting his displeasure for a moment, he was completely abandoned.

until--

Yin Quan bumps into Jiang Wuxia in the mall.

"Yin Quan, let's talk." Jiang Wuxia was wearing sunglasses, his face that was praised by fans was gloomy, and there was a small scar on his chin.

Behind him were two tall and strong bodyguards.

Rather than saying that he was a bodyguard, it was more like he was monitoring Jiang Wuxia, staying close to her every step of the way.

"Jiang Wuxia?" Wu Yuanyuan was carrying a few paper bags, her beautiful eyebrows were raised, her big red lips were lightly parted, she glanced at the bodyguard next to her, "Where are you singing?"

Jiang Wuxia ignored her.

Instead, he looked at Yin Quan with burning eyes and sneered: "You don't even have the guts to talk to me, do you?"

He used to be afraid of Yin Quan.

Because he still has to hang out in the country and among the upper class circles in Nancheng. But what about today? He is about to be expelled from the country, is he still afraid of Yin Quan? For ordinary people, going abroad is a joyful thing because they will be exposed to a different world and feel novel.

But for families like them, it is clear that life abroad is never as comfortable as at home.

Jiang Wuxia thought of his father's words, "If you dare to return to China privately without listening to his words, his bank card will be frozen and his finances will be cut off." He became so angry that his teeth itched, and he went to ride on the horse regardless of whether he was aloof or unworldly. Yes!

Furthermore, he didn't have much savings at all.

When he earns more, he also spends more.

It doesn't cost money to buy trolls, buy data, buy hot searches, bring money into groups, and compete with other celebrities all year round.

What puzzled him even more was that for some unknown reason, Jia Xin had been lobbying him to renew his contract not long ago, but yesterday he directly contacted his father and terminated his contract.