Chapter 49

"Buried Soul" has set off a tornado of plot interaction. Starting from the seventh episode, before the end of each episode, two different words will pop up on the screen without any hint.

The audience only knows that this represents a completely different and unknown plot.

Each member ID can only be selected once.

The next afternoon, the platform will announce the percentage of options at six o'clock.

The next selected episode will be updated promptly at 9pm.

As soon as such a unique gameplay was announced, it greatly stimulated the enthusiasm of drama fans. After watching the few episodes of Free V, viewers who have a general impression of the quality of this drama can't wait to see the plot behind it.

This led to a surge in new members of Sea Lion, and the platform was so happy that they just sat there collecting money and posted battle reports on Weibo several times a day.

Because this is the first drama to do this, while it is eye-catching, it also arouses many people's doubts:

How many lines did the show take? Can each option perfectly connect the two options in the next episode? Wouldn't it be incoherent?

Or maybe the showrunners didn't film it at all and it was just a gimmick to attract people. Regardless of whether you choose A or B, there is only one version...

The second guess is particularly common.

It became a hot topic for a time.

After all, the shooting style of this drama is unique. The first six episodes have a compact plot and online logic. As long as the publicity and distribution are in place, profits are guaranteed! Now that the purpose of making money has been achieved, why waste time, energy, increase investment in shooting other versions, and do useless work?

The official blog of the TV series "Buried Soul" also did not walk a tightrope line. It did not explain until the public opinion reached its peak. Instead, when an audience inquires, they respond immediately.

And in order to support his statement, he also posted a few tidbits.

From the clothing, makeup and line selection, it can indeed be proved that there are unknown versions. As for how many there are, netizens who follow the drama are confused again.

This question is too difficult, they can't figure it out.

And why no matter which version you choose, it can be perfectly combined with the next episode. The official blog only said in an understatement that the main plot line is the same, with only slight changes in details. The clues that should appear in each episode are presented in different plots, so that it does not affect everyone's reasoning.

He also promised that after the show is finished, other versions with different plots will be released.

This way.

"Buried Soul" is a complete hit.

Many film and television bloggers and Bilibili UPs began to analyze and review the plot.

All I had to do was cut out every frame and repeatedly check whether I had missed something or whether I was missing some clues.

Not only that, even the two words before the end of each day can have various answers. In order to see the plot line they were looking forward to and to verify whether their guesses were correct, many bloggers with huge fan bases began to call for votes.

And lay out one, two, three or four to prove why you chose that line.

Many artists have also begun to join the ranks of "National Detective Guessing Game".