Chapter 16

Wu Yuanyuan was afraid that Yin Quan would hold back the discomfort, so she secretly asked her driver to go back first.

She had to ask Yin Quan to take her home, planning to enlighten him in the car.

Yin Quan couldn't laugh or cry.

He didn't deliberately pretend to be weak and imitate others' misfortune. Why did everyone think that he was being bullied?

Yuanyuan's impression of him remained the same for ten years, and she was still stuck with the person who turned pale and out of breath after running a few steps. In fact, after the operation, his body has almost recovered and he is gradually becoming like a normal person.

Otherwise, it would be impossible to have the energy to fight with Kan Yuan.

"Yuanyuan, don't be so nervous. I'm fine. Do you think I'm angry?"

Wu Yuanyuan looked at him seriously and shook her head: "Do you really like Kan Yuancheng that much?"

Yin Quan smiled and nodded, "Yeah, I quite like it."

Wu Yuanyuan pouted, she really couldn't see the shining point in Kan Yuancheng.

Her eyebrows were tangled and her face was wrinkled with constipation: "What do you like about him? He is really unkind. You are so kind to him. If he is in a good mood, he will reply you with just a few words, but if he is in a bad mood, he will ignore you. This It's called cold violence! We have money, looks, and talent, so who can't find someone? Not to mention, my brother is also a talented person, and he treats you better than he treats me. And Li Er, he is now a Harvard student Top students, before you went abroad, you told me earnestly not to let others bully you... Which of them is not better than Kan Yuancheng, Quanquan, why are you making your life more difficult?"

Wu Yuanyuan doesn't understand.

He's not as extreme as that guy Gao Yuan, who disses people to the point where he has no merit at all.

She felt that Kan Yuancheng was not good, mainly because she felt that he didn't like Quanquan, and he was hot and cold towards Quanquan. Falling in love is already tiring for such people, but if they get married, they may not be as uncomfortable as they are.

This kid is so stubborn again.

Oh, she was really worried to death.

Wu Yuanyuan held her chin, unable to hold back the thought, she turned her head again and looked at Yin Quan with wide eyes.

Yin Quan rubbed the back of his head in distress.

Kan Yuancheng may not be good enough, but compared to his eldest brother, Li Zefeng, he likes him the most.

This kind of liking makes no sense.

And he wasn't going to run away.

Yin Quan's eyes suddenly lit up, his eyes sparkled, and the corners of his lips curled up happily.

On the right cheek, a small dimple is looming.

"He is very good. He gets the national scholarship every year and publishes papers in Nature and Cell. Yuanyuan, he is really good to me. When I injured my leg, he would go to the hospital to accompany me every day. , hurry back before the dormitory closes, and have to go to work during the day. In fact... he is just cold-faced and warm-hearted, and he is not very good at expressing his feelings. He is not as bad as you think. "

Wu Yuanyuan felt suffocated when she saw the confused look on his face.

Is this enough?

Whose boyfriend doesn't do this?