Chapter 6

Kan Yuancheng doesn't know whether he is a dog or not.

He doesn't like to get into trouble, but he's not afraid of getting into trouble either.

He is used to having a strong personality and is used to controlling everything and any risks. So when this person spoke, he was keenly aware that the other person was deliberately looking for trouble. I made a prompt decision and turned on the recording on my phone to prepare for a rainy day.

Whether you use it or not, it doesn't take much effort.

"Brother, those moves were so cool just now. When did you start practicing boxing?"

Wen Kebo thought of those deficient guys who were so angry that they were spitting out sweet things but had no choice but to do anything. He couldn't suppress the smile on his face. He felt that he had breathed a sigh of relief, but he couldn't help but feel curious.

Wen Kebo: "You are very unusual today. Your whole body is shrouded in a light that is not ordinary..."

Hu Xu said nothing, but nodded seriously.

Kan Yuan remained calm: "Oh?"

Wen Kebo: "...Didn't you say that taking action is what barbarians do? Smart people are not as good as fools. I think you made a move very neatly today."

After the relationship between Kan Yuancheng and Yin Quan was exposed, similar trouble-seeking incidents occurred.

That man didn't speak any better than he did today.

That kind of condescension and disdain, looking at Kan Yuan as if looking at dog shit on the ground, is still clearly visible today.

At that time, Kan Yuancheng was still living in the dormitory.

Wen Kebo was embarrassed and felt aggrieved for him.

It's just a love affair, no matter who you mess with.

Reincarnation is not something you can decide on your own. In addition to his inferior family background, Kan Yuancheng has outstanding professional abilities and a gentle attitude towards everyone. He is definitely an outstanding potential stock among ordinary people.

He is capable, but he is not arrogant.

Although Hu Xu drank the weekly inspection and said that Kan Yuancheng had a complicated mind, which was not what everyone saw.

The two of them had accidentally seen Kan Yuancheng and Yin Quan getting along. They were extremely cold, with inexplicable impatience and disgust in the corner of their eyes.

It is very different from the impression he usually has in everyone's mind.

Wen Kebo thought that Buddha also got angry sometimes, and everyone had a different face. What if he happened to catch a young couple playing tricks when they were angry?

He didn't care.

But at this moment, Kan Yuancheng felt as if he was wrapped in fog, and he had never understood him.

Hu Xu said nothing, but looked at him with burning eyes.

Faced with two pairs of curious eyes, Kan Yuan showed no expression on his face.

He said things that made people laugh in a smooth voice.

Kan Yuancheng: "Really? Maybe my brain was soaked in water and it's quite blurry."

There is never a word forbearance in his dictionary!

There is no need to argue with fools, it is just poisonous chicken soup that people who lack confidence forcefully feed themselves.