Chapter 89

The fact that Bo Yang was born prematurely did not cause a stir in the upper class circles.

The Wen family hid this matter well.

I heard that the old man said that no matter whether the child survives or not, he cannot be brought back to the old house and will be kept outside.

Some people who know about this do not regard this kind of affair as an intolerable black spot. After all, who doesn't have a few prodigal sons who are holding them back? The existence of illegitimate children is normal for families with business marriages.

Apart from affecting Wen Yangqiu's marriage market, it had little impact on the Wen family.

Bo Yang looked surly, as if he had accepted this arrangement. In fact, he hates everyone.

After Kan Yuancheng returned to China, people stared at him. Knowing that Bo Yang was born prematurely and that Wen Yangqiu and Wen Jingze had a falling out, he just raised his eyebrows slightly and told Zhou Yi to continue staring.

In addition, people were also asked to check Bo Yang's social circle four years ago.

Haven't received any news yet.

When he heard that Bo Yang had interfered with Wen Yangqiu's blind date and took the initiative to contact the marketing account to break the news: He had given birth to the Wen family's eldest grandson, the Wen family's elders were so happy that they rewarded him with a villa.

After trying to force Wen Jia to publicly admit his existence.

Kan Yuancheng was shocked by his..."innocence".

No matter how clean he cleaned up the traces, the Wen family could still guess that he was behind the scenes. When a big family does things, they never need evidence. If they identify you, you are who you are.

They have plenty of ways to deal with people like Bo Yang who bring discredit to the family.

Bo Yang's tricks can only deceive people who are interested in him.

For example, the original owner, such as Wen Yangqiu...

He doesn't care about it now.

Could it be that he is planning to break the jar?

I have to say that this most incredible-sounding conjecture is exactly in line with Bo Yang's mentality on the verge of collapse.

Bo Yang had no sense at all at this time. Every time he saw his demented son, his resentment increased, and now he was only one step away from complete madness.

Suddenly looking back, he realized that after struggling with so many things, he did not get closer to his goal step by step, but instead made his life more and more miserable.

He has nothing left.

He tried his best to get close to Yin Quan and promoted the relationship between Yin Quan and Kan Yuancheng. Don't you just want to use them as a springboard to enter the upper class circle?

Yes, he was using Kan Yuancheng.

But his concern for Kan Yuancheng and his concern for him are also true. When Kan Yuancheng was depressed and irritable, he would always relieve him.

Why did he kick him away? ?

And Yin Quan, he didn't dislike such an unlucky sick man and worked hard to be friends with him. And give him the person you like. Even if he didn't thank him, he actually asked Kan Yuancheng to ignore him.

Fortunately, he had some leftover, and every time we drank tea with him, he would add powdered half-moon lotus in it.

Although the results are a bit slow.