Chapter 15

Bo Yang said sorry, but his eyes covered by eyelashes were full of bad taste.

Only at this time can he find the psychological balance he longs for from a proud man like Yin Quan.

"Senior Yin, do you believe me?"

Yin Quan was silent for a while, then raised his eyes and looked directly at him, "Xin, you have no reason to lie to me."

When Bo Yang showed a successful expression, he heard him say casually: "If you hadn't told me that Yuan Cheng likes me, he just has scruples because the Yin family is too rich. I wouldn't have the courage to pursue him. When Yuan Cheng and I get married, I will definitely invite you to our wedding."

Bo Yang's expression paused slightly.

His body froze and his smile gradually solidified.

Immediately he said humbly: "It's because you and Senior Kan are a perfect match and destined to be together. It's not my fault. If Senior Kan knew that I was meddling in other people's affairs, he would definitely be angry. If it affects your relationship, I will Become a sinner..."

Of course, he couldn't let Kan Yuancheng know that he had intervened in the beginning of their relationship a long time ago.

Kan Yuancheng is a man with a dark heart, very vengeful, and possesses endurance beyond ordinary people.

If he hates himself.

Bo Yang didn't dare to think how he would deal with him.

When Bo Yang thought about the last time he saw Kan Yuancheng, his eyes were cold and mocking, as if he were looking at a rat in the gutter, for fear of being contaminated, he became very angry.

Why did Kan Yuancheng look at him like this?

How could he be more noble than himself?

Yin Quan also sensed the anxiety in his words and suddenly found it funny.

This was just a test, but I didn't expect that there was something really fishy about it.

He instantly lost the idea of chatting with Bo Yang.

He just said a few perfunctory words and asked the butler to see the guests off.

After Bo Yang left, Yin Quan sat alone in the living room, thinking about it. Finally, a clue emerged from the fog.

I was stunned for a moment.

He was shocked by his guess, and his amber eyes widened.

Then I couldn't help but wonder, were Kan Yuancheng and Bo Yang colluding? Or, he didn't know anything about it, so he gave him a cold face when he confessed his love.

Yin Quan's eyes flickered uncertainly, unable to make up his mind.

The more he thought about it, the weirder the expression on his face became.

Okay, this is the only time I go fishing in my life and I will most likely catch a great white shark!

*****

In the splendid banquet hall, all the guests attending the birthday party are waiting for tonight's hero.

Wenyang City, the successor of Wenda Logistics.

When Mr. Wen walked onto the stage in high spirits, leaning on a cane, the chatting guests fell silent in unison.

They are about to witness a change in Wen Da.

"Today is the twenty-ninth birthday of my grandson, Wenyangcheng. Since he took over as the general manager of the group, Wenda's business has further expanded and everything is booming..."