Chapter 106

Hearing a loud banging sound, the servants in the villa quickly ran towards the place where the sound came from.

Kan Anan was also startled, and his face turned pale.

Qin Xiaopang said that this is a tool for beating bad guys. No matter where it is placed, as long as the red button is pressed, the bad guys can be caught.

But he didn't say that this toy made so much noise.

It's over, it's over.

She hid in the house and threw the red "landmine" far away. He panicked and said: "Brother, I didn't mean it."

Yin Xingze rolled his eyes, "From now on, the things that Little Fatty Qin gave you are not allowed to be played in the crowd, do you hear me?" He was really scared, but luckily the stupid sister hid it in the lawn for fear of being confiscated, otherwise something would happen in the crowd. There is such a big movement, what if someone is hurt?

Kan Anan nodded like he was pecking at rice.

With her face still in shock, she stammered: "Will Daddy hit An An?"

Yin Xingze glanced at her sympathetically and nodded seriously: "Yes!"

There is no doubt that Kan Anan will be beaten.

Their father from the outside world didn't have the idea of ​​pampering or pampering girls.

If anyone is disobedient, tell the truth first.

If it doesn't make sense, I'll start making plans~~

Kan An'an is a habitual offender.

Kan Anan grimaced, hugged Yin Xingze's arm, and said, "...Then please help me beg for mercy and let daddy give me a lighter beating, okay?"

Yin Xingze poked her in the forehead.

"Don't play with Fatty Qin if you have nothing to do. Count how many times you have been beaten since you became friends with Fatty Qin?"

Really short of memory.

Kan An's heart is wide enough to hold a whole ocean.

If you are punished today, you can continue to do things heartlessly tomorrow. She kept making big mistakes but kept making small mistakes, which made it difficult for her grandfather to intercede for her, because he was afraid that the child would grow crooked and he would not be able to break it off.

Arrogance, right? Not really. In front of outsiders, she is a cute and adorable little girl. But in his own home, he becomes a little devil and a little troublemaker.

Kan Anan frowned and thought for a while, then suddenly realized.

"That's right." Why does being friends with Qin Xiaopang increase the number of times she gets beaten?

Kan Anan scratched his pigtails and suddenly said: "Little Fatty Qin must be very unlucky."

After the servant went to check, he found that the sound was alarming, but in fact the thing was still buried in the ground and there was no explosion. Then he breathed a sigh of relief.

But they still quickly called Yin Wentao and Kan Yuancheng.

I suspect someone secretly planted explosives in the Yin family compound...

This report is incredible.

Yin Wentao was frightened to death. There were so many people at home, and the two children loved to play in the garden on weekdays. If they were injured...