Chapter 31

Yin Wentao passed the test.

When he left with his household registration book, Yin Quan still felt prosperous and in a daze.

What on earth did the two of them say? There was no tit-for-tat quarrel. This was really... surprising.

Not only that, but when I thought about it, during the meal just now, the two of them had a tacit understanding of each other's business, helped each other pick up food, and at the same time stood in the same camp to attack him.

Yin Quan felt that overnight, Kan Yuancheng was his father's son.

He felt that he had been abandoned by his father and Kan Yuancheng at the same time.

"What did you tell dad?" After enduring it again and again, I still couldn't restrain my curiosity.

He held Kan Yuancheng's arm with "Tell me quickly" written all over his face.

Kan Yuancheng glanced at him.

"Tell me about our marriage."

"Dad isn't angry?"

It doesn't make sense.

Kan Yuancheng stopped and pinched his cheeks angrily. Looking at the small pufferfish curls in front of him, Kan Yuancheng said "tsk": "You really want me to be scolded by my father?"

"No way..." Yin Quan rescued his cheek from his hand and was stunned for a moment before realizing what he said.

The pupils dilated instantly and the eyes lit up.

What did he hear?

Kan Yuancheng also changed his name to dad.

That is to say, Dad really accepted him.

Yin Quan had a silly smile on his face.

This is good, finally a burden is lifted. only......

"Oops!"

"I forgot to ask Dr. Song to take a look at you." Dr. Song once studied psychology. Yin Quan was worried that Kan Yuancheng would be resistant to the hospital, so he wanted to make an appointment with Dr. Song directly.

As a result, I was so worried about whether a world war would break out between Weng and his son-in-law that I forgot about it.

He glanced helplessly at his belly.

People say that once you are pregnant, you will be stupid for three years. If you leave it to him, will it start so soon?

Kan Yuan looked calm, but in fact he breathed a sigh of relief. He also neglected that the Yin family also hired a dedicated doctor.

Almost caused trouble.

He could guess what kind of examination Yin Quan wanted to do on him. The drastic change in personality was nothing more than multiple personality or dissociative schizophrenia. Psychiatrists often used hypnosis and other methods to deal with such speculations.

As for the speculation that there is a new person in the shell, this is too unscientific.

No normal person would guess in this direction.

Once hypnotized, it is difficult for him to control what he will say.

People are full of fear of the unknown.

In fear, I don't know what I will do.

If you admit to reading through books, this world is just someone else's imagination. The next second, he probably went to keep company with the patients in the lunatic asylum.