Chapter 54

After Chen Siyuan took office, Kan Yuan became even more powerful.

He is a professional manager and has been in the entertainment industry for nearly two decades.

If he hadn't had a falling out with his partner and had trusted him too much in his early years, which led to the company being taken away, he wouldn't have come to Circle Film and Television by chance.

With Chen Siyuan, Kan Yuancheng completely liberated himself from busyness.

Time flies, and it's the end of the year again, and the twins are already ten months old. Before winter, the family of four finally moved out of the Yin family compound and moved to a small villa in Beihu due to Yin Wentao's reluctance.

Chen's mother volunteered to come over to take care of the child, along with another nanny and two bodyguards.

After not having so many servants.

As long as they get off work, Kan Yuancheng and Yin Quan will play games with their children. After a month of getting along, their children become more and more attached to them.

Every morning before leaving for work is a battle.

As long as the little girl was awake, she would burst into tears and couldn't be coaxed several times. Kan Yuancheng had to take her to work with him.

The little girl has been raising her carefully for more than half a year. Although her weight is still not as good as that of her brother, her physical fitness is almost the same as that of babies of the same age.

She loves to laugh and smiles at everyone she sees, and has won a large number of mother fans in the company.

Everything is good, but I like my little fist-hammering brother. Yin Xingze was extremely annoyed by her, especially when she was sleeping and she would kick her out of nowhere.

After kicking him, he stupidly came over and smeared his face with saliva.

He really wanted to say that he didn't need this flattery.

It's so annoying and funny.

"Hit, more...more..."

Kan Yuancheng walked in holding the freshly brewed milk powder, and saw his daughter throwing herself on his eldest son, kicking and beating him happily, while the eldest son looked helpless and hid behind while supporting his sister with his fat arms. .

Ignore the teeth marks on his face.

There is quite a scene of love between brother and sister.

Kan Yuancheng walked over with a smile, first carried his lively daughter to the side, and scolded: "An'an, you are not allowed to bully your brother, do you understand?"

The little girl grinned, her eyes confused. Showing her six tiny teeth, she smiled very boldly.

Laughing and clapping: "die~die~hit, hit~"

Kan Yuan smiled and shook his head.

Then he said to his son, whose face was distorted by his daughter's pressure, "He's doing well and he can take care of his sister. But next time his sister bullies you, don't spoil her."

Compared to the younger sister who loves to cry and act coquettishly, the eldest child doesn't like to cry or make trouble. It is said that children who cry must be fed with milk, but Kan Yuancheng thought that he would try his best to treat them with a bowl of water.

He has observed that the eldest son seems to be precocious and can really understand what everyone is saying.

For example, right now, he had that strange and confused expression on his face.