Chapter 75

Never mind what Kan Yuancheng and the two think.

Anyway, after Quan Tao and Wu Yuanyuan admired the handsome brother together several times, they became more and more understanding. They are like a pair of good friends who share the same chemistry, and their skills in covering each other are getting better and better.

Yin Quan was occasionally worried, fearing that the incident would come to light and the two of them would be directly exiled overseas.

Especially Yuanyuan. Wu Zhihua had long said that she would be thrown abroad to suffer hardships and be beaten up by the society, so that she would not be idle all day long and only know how to play.

But when Uncle Wu thought about free foreign countries, not only were guns and drugs rampant, but there were also more open sexual relationships.

I was worried that once Yuanyuan left the country, she would be like a wild horse that could no longer be controlled, so she directly rejected this plan.

But if the Wu family is cornered, it is not impossible to throw her into a development zone where no birds lay eggs.

"Tell me, will they... be together in the future?" Yin Quan thought for a long time, tossing and turning, unable to sleep. He felt that if these two people could like each other, everyone would be happy.

He turned over and looked at Kan Yuancheng for a long time, and saw Kan Yuancheng pretending not to hear.

One leg was schemingly placed on Kan Yuancheng's waist, and when he noticed that his muscles were instantly tense, Yin Quan suppressed his laughter and poked Kan Yuancheng, who was half lying down reading a book.

"No." Kan Yuancheng was as concise as ever.

"Why?"

"There is no reason. People who like to eat coriander but not celery may one day be able to accept celery, but to change their preferences and completely like it... I think it will be difficult."

Especially adults' tastes are decided early. Once you get used to staying in your comfort zone, you won't easily ask for trouble.

In his opinion, Quan Tao and Wu Yuanyuan are essentially the same type of people.

They are straightforward, honest, loyal to their friends, and willing to enjoy themselves. But emotionally, it is Grandet who is stingy in giving.

They would rather buy other people's "feelings" with real money than most people who crave true and passionate love.

Because that will make them feel safe. As long as the money is still there, you can buy anything.

Such people will either play games for the rest of their lives.

Or meet someone who has infinite patience and is willing to give everything to warm and love them.

But the second kind is hard to come by. Because people's contributions are mutual. If you just ask for acceptance, why do you think others will lick you for the rest of your life? It's not that there are no such people, they are only a minority after all.

On the other hand, if Quan Tao and the others think this life is good, why would others want to break their minds?

You are not a fish, you know how happy fish is.

Kan Yuancheng doesn't think this is a matter worth discussing. Adults should learn to take responsibility for their own decisions.

Yin Quan expressed dissatisfaction with his ruthless and cold-blooded "vegetable theory".