Chapter 65

Kan Yuancheng only expressed his concern for Yin Shang as a courtesy at first.

First, his identity is embarrassing, and he has signed an agreement not to interfere in the affairs of the Yin Shang Group. If he suddenly intervenes, I am afraid it will cause misunderstanding.

Secondly, Yin Wentao is not a short-sighted person who only makes stupid moves. On the contrary, Yin Wentao's external style is soft on the outside but strong on the inside. He looks elegant and gentle, but in fact he has a lot of troubles in his heart and he is very plotting against others.

He is kind to others and rarely cares about it because Yin Shang has reached the top of the industry and must change the group's aggressive and ruthless strategy of expanding its territory.

Only in this way can the wariness of other partners or potential partners be reduced.

In other words, most people who have successfully reached the pinnacle of life have lost their sharpness and decorated their fangs with gentleness and kindness.

This is the case with Yin Wentao.

But this time the Zheng family really stepped on his thunder. If they didn't fight back and cut off their hands, their anger would be hard to quell.

This is Kan Yuancheng's first visit to the Yin Shang Building.

The secretary was stunned when she received the call from the front desk.

Mr. Kan, who captured the young master of the Yin family and rose to the top in one step, is no stranger to the entire group's intranet.

Everyone was envious and jealous of this, wishing their soul could penetrate him.

He thought that after the wedding, he would lose his ambition and ask Director Yin to arrange for him to join the group headquarters. Unexpectedly, this person is very low-key. It has been almost two years since the marriage, and he has never set foot in the company. He has never used the Yin Shang name to cause trouble.

As time went by, everyone even wondered whether he got married and divorced in seconds.

Why did you suddenly come to the company today? ?

The general secretary was not sure about the relationship between the chairman and this person, but he did not dare to delay.

Yin Wentao was in a meeting. When he heard his secretary whisper, he nodded and said lightly: "Ask him to wait for me at the president's office."

The secretary said "Yeah" and was shocked.

It seems that the relationship between Mr. Yin and Mr. Kan is very harmonious. If it is true as everyone guessed, Director Yin is on guard against Mr. Kan and is not satisfied with this son-in-law, and is always waiting to kick him out.

He would definitely not be allowed to enter the office, but would choose to wait in the lounge.

The receptionist received the call and looked serious.

With a sweet smile, he led the way to Kan Yuan: "Mr. Kan, the chairman is in a meeting. You can just take the elevator directly to the top floor."

Kan Yuancheng nodded indifferently and took steps as if he didn't recognize his relatives.

The secretary was waiting at the elevator entrance. When he saw the elevator door opening, he hurried forward to greet it. His eyes met the face with deep, bright features, clear outlines, and strong aggression. His heartbeat stopped for a moment, and he subconsciously looked away, "Mr. Kan, please come this way."