Chapter 30

Yin Quan sat upright in a second, placed his hands obediently on his knees, and looked at the sky in silence.

After a minute, he said blankly: "Didn't I say that?"

"I should have said that, right?" He tilted his head and winked, pretending to be cute.

Kan Yuan had veins pulsing on his forehead and gritted his teeth: "What do you think?"

Even the news of pregnancy was brought up by him on his own initiative. When had the little idiot ever mentioned that there were two in his belly, not one.

"Uh..." Yin Quan licked his lips guiltily and laughed a few times, "Ha, hahaha..."

I seem to have really forgotten this.

I was shocked by the sudden proposal that day.

I was so immersed in happiness that I couldn't remember anything else.

But Yin Quan naturally would not admit it.

Especially when he was vaguely aware of Kan Yuan's increasingly conniving attitude, he became more and more wanton. Gradually stretch out his jiojio and explore wildly in Kan Yuancheng's world.

"I must have said it, you must have missed it!" He said righteously, his cheeks bulging.

Kan Yuancheng: "Really?"

The tone was cold, and hearing it felt like swallowing an ice cream in the cold winter, freezing everywhere it went.

The chill spreads from the nose and mouth to the feet, then circles back to the brain.

Yin Quan's heart skipped a beat, he scratched his neck and nodded solemnly.

"Well, I'm pretty sure." He paused, then suddenly said with a sad face: "Hey, your inability to remember must have something to do with your strange amnesia!"

In order to strengthen his persuasion, he stopped smiling and became extremely serious.

Nodding like pounding garlic.

Kan Yuancheng took a deep breath.

Take another breath.

He was angry and suddenly laughed out of anger.

It seems that he needs to re-evaluate Curly's IQ.

His eyes were not very good, and his head was turning quite quickly.

He used his amnesia as an excuse and decided to slowly let him discover his differences. Curly Hair immediately used this as an excuse to shirk responsibility.

He doesn't have a good memory anyway, right?

I can't remember the past, and of course I may not remember the twins. It's awesome to blame them in a fancy way.

If you are so capable, why don't you go to heaven!

Kan Yuan poked his temple with his index finger and pressed it.

Facing his hopeful expression, he squinted and said coolly: "You said you forgot, then forget it."

Anyway, he recovered.

Two is two.

It's better to raise one child, and it's better to raise two children, especially when you have a father who is becoming more and more childlike.

Kan Yuancheng secretly raised the level of Little Curly Hair's unreliability even further!

On the weekend, the two went back to Yin's house for dinner.