Chapter 83

Quan Tao moved as he was told.

It doesn't matter where his company moves anyway.

Not only did they move their address, but they also terminated the contracts of several idols. The reason used is that the company's finances have been in deficit for a long time and it cannot afford to raise salted fish...a reason that makes people laugh.

The elders of the Quan family were very pleased to hear that although he had not learned how to increase revenue, he had learned how to reduce expenditure.

I am also very grateful to Quan Tao's brother Kan Yuancheng who is playing well now.

Kan Yuancheng was speechless for a moment as he looked at the customized car, which was only 11 units in the world, and the ruby ​​crown so precious that it could be a family heirloom parked in the yard.

"T This is the car your godfather gave you. You can drive it when you grow up."

"Oh, my daughter, this is yours!"

The forest villa project has come to an end and the greening design is being done.

There are 18 buildings in total, and Kan Yuancheng keeps one for himself. Quan Tao bought the building next door to Kan Yuancheng's building, and only 7 of the other 16 buildings have been sold for the time being.

Because it's very close to the company, it only takes about twenty minutes by car.

Kan Yuancheng went to inspect it every ten days or so.

Quan Tao wore a slutty pink suit and held a yellow construction helmet in his hand. He disliked the hat messing up his hair and refused to wear it.

"I bet that ours is the highest-quality villa area in the entire Nancheng. Look at the scenery, which is so beautiful that you can't take your eyes away. Look at how clear the lake is. These people are still complaining. One moment they dislike it, the other If you think so, you really have no vision."

Kan Yuancheng sneered: "Do they dislike the real estate? They dislike you."

Quan Tao had no idea.

Why those people hesitated was not because they knew Quan Tao was unreliable. He only knows how to spend money and has never done anything serious. Even if he wins the land before the policy, people will just think that he is a fool who is lucky and lucky.

Quan Tao raised his eyebrows, shook his head and said, "Don't provoke me, I'm afraid of myself when I'm powerful."

Kan Yuancheng said nothing and looked at the construction drawings in his hand.

The more he looked at it, the deeper the satisfaction became.

Although Quan Tao doesn't do serious things most of the time, he is still very discerning in aesthetics. The garden planning of the entire villa area is really great. Each building has a different style, all designed by the best designers.

It makes Kan Yuancheng want to buy another one.

"...I'm telling you, it's not like we can't sell it. After everything is done here, I'll renovate my own building first. Let's hold a party and invite a few guys who love to compare..." He touched his chin, He smiled evilly: "Not only can it be sold, but it can also be sold for a sky-high price!"

Kan Yuan raised his eyebrows lightly: "How do you say that?"

Quan Tao: "It must be sellable. There are not many simple and unpretentious people like me. What can't those prodigals compare to? Cars, girlfriends, boyfriends, houses, cruise ships...what else do they come up with?" , the Pearl of Nancheng and the Young Master of Nancheng are evaluated every two years. This is just in time, the evaluation will start again this year."