Chapter 86

Kan Yuancheng knew that he might never find the answer.

Many times, what is "true" in your eyes may be "false" in the eyes of others. The question of which came first, the chicken or the egg, has been debated for thousands of years and it is difficult to come to a conclusion.

The only reality he perceives is that he is alive, has a wife and children, lives a happy life, and will always be happy in the future.

On the other hand, his abilities are limited and he cannot guess the mystery. Since you are destined to be unable to give yourself an explanation, why bother worrying about it?

If the book-piercing incident was caused by man, what could he do? Do you want to spend your whole life traveling back to seek revenge? What if the world he once had was just books?

No, no, this is just his guess.

But this is just like the Three Thousand Worlds in Xiuxianwen. It may be a book, a painting, or something else...

You think you are different, but in fact you are no different.

Worrying about whether it is true or not is the most useless thing.

Thinking of this, Kan Yuancheng completely gave up. The only thought that lingered in his heart was to find out who was behind Curly Hair.

After confirming that he could be treated, Kan Yuancheng immediately called China to prevent Yin Wentao from worrying.

Through the phone, he could hear Yin Wentao's excitement, saying "Okay, I'll wait for you to go home" several times in a row.

Kan Yuancheng handed the phone to Yin Quan, who was in a daze, and whispered: "Xingze and An An want to talk to you."

Yin Quan said a slow "hmm".

Kan Yuan relaxed his straight body as if at ease, with one arm half-circling Yin Quan, and his posture had a casual and carefree attitude. He put his ear to it and listened to Xingze's calm voice on the other end of the phone: "Daddy, An An and I miss you. When will you come home?"

"Well, Daddy and I will be back when the lotus flowers in the pond bloom."

What else did Xingze want to say.

He was pushed away by An An, and an excited and high-pitched voice came: "When will the lotus bloom?" Dad, An An has been very good recently. She plays with her brother, coaxes her brother to sleep, and talks to grandpa... Okay Do you want to buy An An a bigger and bigger dinosaur?"

Who is coaxing whom is still uncertain.

Ever since she watched a certain animation, the little girl has been obsessed with dinosaurs, and her house is filled with various dinosaur dolls.

Yin Quan laughed and scolded the kid Kan An'an with a serious face.

"Kan An'an, your toys have already filled the whole room, so you can't buy them this time, and you can't."

Although he called An An's name, his tone was too soft and the little guy wasn't afraid at all.

Kan Yuancheng heard his daughter start to act coquettishly.

Gooey, like marshmallows.

She used poor and needy adjectives to describe the cuteness of the big dinosaur, and even stuttered about asking for gifts for her brother, acting like a good sister.

Kan Yuancheng could vaguely hear Xingze protesting next to him and his father-in-law's low and indulgent laughter.

The dark clouds hanging over the Yin family were lifted.